Chapter 25

Jimin pouted as he stared outside of the window. "When are they gonna come back?"

Jimin's stomach started grumbling, it just made him pout harder. He was hungry but there was no one there to cook for him. It was currently 3pm in the afternoon and Jimin hadn't eaten.

Jimin got up and brought his stuffie with him. He walked to the kitchen and went to the pantry. There wasn't anything good to eat but Jimin was starving so anything would do.
Jimin grabbed a random snack and started eating it. "Hm it's not that bad. But it's not as good as Jin's cooking"

Jimin frowned as he walked to the living room and sat down. Then it finally came to his mind. He should call his daddy and ask him when he's coming. Jimin excitingly jumped at the thought of his daddy. He skipped to his room and got his phone. He dialed Yoongi's number.

................

Yoongi was looking all over the store but couldn't find something perfect for Jimin. He sat down on a nearby bench and frowned. He felt like a disappointment. He looked down as he thought on how much of a failure he was.

Brngg brngg

His cellphone ringed. His thoughts were interrupted by the ringtone of his phone. Yoongi took out his phone and saw that it was Jimin. A smile instantly grew on his face.

Yoongi answered his phone and heard an angelic voice.

"Hi daddy! I miss you lots. When are you coming? Jiminie is lonely"

Yoongi grew worried. Jimin was in little space and he was all alone. He could get hurt! There was no one there to feed him.

"Jimin?! You can't be alone while in headspace! Can you please be a big boy for daddy?" Yoongi said in a worried tone.

"Otay but when are you coming?" Jimin asked. Yoongi could already guess that he was pouting.

"Soon baby boy. But before you switch back, what did you want for Christmas?" Yoongi asked him. He heard Jimin let out a long 'hmm'

"Umm..I... want..." Jimin was still thinking.

"Yeah baby boy, what is it?"

"I want...kisses and cuddles from daddy" Yoongi heard Jimin say nervously. He could already tell that he was blushing. Yoongi's heart almost melted on how precious he was.

"Don't worry baby boy, you'll receive all the kisses and cuddles you want" Yoongi smiled.

"Yay!" Jimin cheered. Yoongi chuckled at his cuteness. Right now Yoongi wanted to snuggle with his baby boy.

"Okay baby boy I have to go but don't forget to go back to big space okay? It's not safe for you to be in little space since you're all alone."

"Otay daddy. I lub you!" Jimin cutely said to Yoongi.

"I love you too baby boy. Never forget that" Yoongi smiled as he hung up.

..............

Taehyung was currently running from an angry Juancock.

"Just give it up already! I'm giving this to Jimin. Also I'm fucking tired!" Taehyung panted out as he was running.

"Never. Give it back!" Jungkook yelled back with anger in his eyes.

"Fine!" Taehyung threw the object at Jungkook.

Jungkook caught the object and stuck his tongue out at Taehyung, who was trying to catch his breath.

Jungkook was looking where he can check out. He saw the checkout but saw that there was a huge line. His eyes widened on how big it was. It was half of the size of the store.
Jungkook face palmed and sighed.

Heyy hoes

Heyy hoes. hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Also I read 'Lookism' from webtoon and I finished the chapters and now I have to wait till it updates
╥﹏╥ fml

Also for you guys that read it, you know who Jay is right? Like damn he's cute as hell. Like skskksksk how can someone be so fucking perfect! I hope Janiel will sail❤