Chapter 14

Today was the day the members have been preparing for. They were gonna dance and sing at a concert. Everyone was put practicing and rehearsing. Jimin was worried and nervous about it. Jimin started dancing to 'Not Today' and he was really good at dancing. The members started looking at him with amazed eyes. Jimin was feeling really nervous since the other members started looking at him dance.

"Can you guys please stop staring at me it's making me nervous" Jimin told them

"Then you better get used to it since we are gonna be performing in front of a lot of people" Namjoon said before walking away to practice.

Jimin went to go get some water and Jungkook walked over to him.

"Hey Kookie what's up" Jimin said before drinking some water seductively.

"Do you want to practice with me on 'No More Dream'?"

Jimin smiled and agreed "sure Kookie let's get started"

They danced and the part where Jimin had to put his shirt up was coming up. When the part came Jimin lifted his shirt showing his abs. The members stared at him and soon they finished up their dance. Everyone was tired and they were sweating. The concert was gonna start in a hour so they got ready.

These are their outfits and they got to the stage

These are their outfits and they got to the stage. Jimin was beyond nervous but Jungkook got his hand and holded it in comfort. Jimin was grateful to have someone like him and the other members. They played not today and Jimin tripped and fell. He felt his vision blur and was on a verge on crying. But he had remembered what Jungkook told him when they practiced.

"Even if you make a mistake or something just know not everybody is perfect and everyone does mistakes so you have to pick yourself up and try again but better than ever"

Jimin saw a hand reaching for him and it was Jungkook smiling at him. Jimin took his hand and got up and danced with the other members.

Next they danced no more dreams and Jimin lifted up his shirt. There was screams everywhere and squealing. Jimin felt proud of himself for once and was really happy. After their concert Jimin went to the living room and thought on how he should repay Jungkook. Jimin saw Jungkook in his room and Jimin got an idea and went up to him.

"Hey Jungkook I just want to say thank you for everything. And I want to give you a reward for helping me out back there"

Jimin smirked as jungkook was confusingly staring at him. Jimin started stripping his clothes off while looking at Jungkook seductively. Jungkook bit his lip finding how hot and attractive Jimin looked right now.

"Come here baby boy"