Chapter 24

It was Christmas eve and everyone was rushing to get presents. It was snowing and it was very cold. The Christmas spirit was all around.

But the members were panicking. They all had forgotten to get presents for their baby.
They all rushed to stores to buy toys before they all ran out.

Yoongi sighed as he saw how crowded the mall was. But he had to get something for his Jiminie.
Yoongi entered the crowded store and began looking around.

The place was mostly empty since everyone was grabbing toys for their children.

Yoongi saw something Jimin would like and put his hand on it. But someone's hand was placed on it too.

Yoongi looked up to see Jungkook. They both glared at each other and pulled it from one another.

"Give it to me Jungkook. I'm going to give it to Jiminie" Yoongi growled.

"No because I'll give it to him. Go find something else" Jungkook spat back.

"Jungkook. Let go" Yoongi said in a pissed voice.

"Make. Me" Jungkook answered. They both were pulling the items to themselves until someone took it from their hands.

"Thanks Jiminie would love it" Taehyung said smirking. He ran away from them. Jungkook was angry and chased him for it.

Yoongi scoffed and decided to find something else. "Asshat" Yoongi mumbled.
..........

Meanwhile, Namjoon walked to a little store. It had many things littles would die for. Namjoon chuckled. "Dumb asses. Jimin will love my present more than their's. I'll get him the best present" he mumbled to himself.

He started selecting cute clothes until he raised his head and saw Seokjin. They both stared at each other for a second before getting a bunch of clothes.

"You won't win. I'll beat you" Namjoon said as he started grabbing clothes for Jimin.

"No way. I'll beat you. I'll buy him a bunch of clothes. You're poor anyways" Jin said as he started getting presents for Jimin.

"Shut up rat" Namjoon said as he started grabbing clothes at a faster pace.

"Shut up Mr. I can't cut onions" Seokjin spat back and they both bickered while getting as much items as they could hold into their arms.
..........

Meanwhile, Jimin roamed through the house, calling for his members.

"Jinnie? Monnie? Daddy? Where are you guys" Jimin pouted as he called out but no one responded.

Jimin sighed and went back into his room. He took out his stuffed animal. "Where do you think daddy and the others went?" Jimin asked to his plushie.

Jimin then looked out the window and saw snow. "Ooh look. Mr. Snuggles" Jimin pointed outside.

"It's snowing!" He exclaimed excitingly.

"Tomorrow is Christmas and I got my daddies a present" Jimin told his stuffed animal as he took out the presents from under his bed.

The presents were neatly wrapped in festive wrapping paper. Jimin giggled "I hope they wove it. I spwent lots of money on these"

"But you can't tell them until tomorrow! It's a secret" Jimin put a finger up to his mouth and giggled afterwards.

Jimin gently put the presents back under the bed, making sure it doesn't show.

Jimin yawned and felt tired. He decided to take a nap with Mr. Snuggles.
.........

Hoseok wandered through the mall as he looked at what store to go in. He wasn't sure on what to get Jimin.
Hoseok sighed and sat down on a bench. What would Jimin like?

'Maybe a stuffed animal? No he has a bunch of those. Clothes? Maybe but the members are most likely to get him that.' Hoseok was thinking when he spotted a jewelry store.
His eyes brightened as he stood up. He smiled and walked inside.

But what he didn't know what that there was a huge line of people.
There was a ticket dispenser and he took a number.

'107' it read.

"Seventeen" The lady called out. Hoseok sighed and face palmed. This was going to take a long time.