Chapter 20

Heyyyy guys sorry I haven't been updating. I've been sick recently and every time I eat my stomach hurts so I might have the stomach flu. But other than that thanks for the support and for reading my stories❤ J-hope you guys like this chapter(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jimin and Jungkook went downstairs and saw that everyone was in a circle. They went up to Jin to ask what was going on. "Hey guys what's going on?"

"We are all playing truth or dare wanna join?" Jin said smirking.

"Of course" Jimin and Jungkook took a seat on the floor.

"Whoooo! Jimin is Joining!!" Said JB from got7 across the room

Jimin laughed and nodded. "Okay Jimin truth or dare?" Said JB

"Hmm dare I'm not a pussy" Jimin said smirking.

"Haha okay I dare you tooooo kiss me" JB smirked.

Jimin looked at the members and they definitely weren't Happy. But it was a dare. Until Jimin thought of something. "Okay" Jimin said smirking. He crawled to JB and kissed him on the cheek. He never said to kiss him on the lips.

"Hey! That's not fair. I wanted you to kiss me on the lips" JB pouted

"Life isn't fair honey get over it" Jimin said jokingly. Everyone laughed and the members smiled and were happy Jimin didn't kiss him on the lips.

"Okay Namjoon hyung truth or dare?" Jimin Asked.

"Dare baby" Namjoon smiled

"I dare you to umm let me sit on your lap?"

"umm okay" Jimin got up and walked over to Namjoon and sat on his lap. Namjoon blushed and they continued with the game. Throughout the game Jimin felt Namjoon's boner and was moving around to get him frustrated. Namjoon tried not to moan and Jimin was silently laughing.

"Lisa I dare you to kiss Jennie" Namjoon asked.

"Okay" Lisa shrugged and walked over to Jennie and kissed her. She blushed "Lisa what the hell" Jennie covered her face. "We've done this before" Lisa laughed at her cuteness. "Yeah but not in front of people"

Everyone laughed "Ooooh Jennie and Lisa" said Chanyeol. "Oh fuck off" said Jennie while blushing. "I'd rather fuck Baekhyun" Baekhyun blushed.

"Okay Jimin I dare you to grind on Tae, I need to see some boy x boy action" said Lisa

Jimin seductively walked over to Tae and pushed him down to the floor and crawled on top of him. He started grinding and Tar tried so hard to contain his moans. The members were jealous and some people from other groups were too. The girls cheered and were giggling.

Jimin went faster and they both  moaned until Jimin stopped. They continued the kinky game until the party was over.

Jimin was drunk since they dared him to chug some beer. The members helped Jimin get in the car. Jin started driving and Jimin was acting weird.

"Daddy drive faster!" Jimin giggled

"No Jimin. I'm driving safely" Jin said seriously

"Daddy I feel weird. I-I need to throw up"

"Open a window and don't puke in the car!" Jin said panicking. Jimin giggled "Never mind" Jin sighed.

They got home after a long trip of Jimin flirting with everyone and giggling.

"So who is going to take Jimin to bed" Namjoon asked looking at Jimin who passed out

"I will" said Yoongi and he picked Jimin up and left. He put Jimin on his bed and kissed his lips. "Goodnight baby"

Jimin Opened his eyes "Daddy can I ride you?"

Hewo guys im back did u miss me? (。・ω・。) Anyways do you guys want smut next chapter?(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Bye Byes👌( ̄^ ̄)