Chapter 6

Warning: smut

Jimin woke up the next day seeing yoongi in his side. He decided to get out of bed and go to the kitchen to get some breakfast. He saw Jin in the kitchen cooking and went over to say hi
"Hey Hyung what are you cooking"

"Im cooking some bacon and making pancakes" said jin

"Ooh can't wait to eat them but I want something else" jimin said smirking.

"And what is it that you want?"

"I will just show it to you" jimin unbuckled Jins shorts and pulled his boxers down. He pulled out Jin's member and gave it small licks.

"Jimin don't tease me"
So Jimin put it all in his mouth and started bobbing his head. He sucked faster and harder. "Jin moaned quietly not wanting the other members to hear. "J-Jimin I-I'm gonna cum" so Jimin started doing it harder. Then Jin came and Jimin swallowed it all.
Jimin gave jin a kiss before saying

"gotta go call me when breakfast is ready" Jimin left.

Jimin went to his shared room and saw jungkook on the bed sleeping. So he decided to go surprise him. He got on Jungkook's lap and started grinding on him. He kept doing it until jungkook woke up.

Jungkook's Pov
I was peacefully sleeping when I felt someone grinding on me. I looked to see who it was and it was Jimin. My pants were forming a tent. And Jimin realized this and started smirking. He went faster as I started to moan. But I wasn't going to let him take dominance. So I flipped us around so now I was on top of Jimin. I started to kiss Jimin's neck and leaving kissing trails up to his mouth. Then I kissed him passionately. And he moaned during the kiss which was driving me crazy.
I lifted up his shirt and parted out lips so I could take off his shirt. I took it off and saw those abs. I took off my shirt and started to unbuckle his pants and pulled it down along with his boxers. Then I did the same to my clothes. I was staring at him because who wouldn't? He blushed

"Kookie stop staring"

I chuckled and then I said
"Call me master from now on"

I got on the bed "Now ride me baby boy"

He slowly started to position himself and once he was used to it. He slowly started moving. Moaning was heard throughout the room. He started bouncing and I guided his hips. He started moving faster. His hole clenched on my member and it made me moan so loud "your so tight baby boy" the room was filled with moans and groans.

"I-I'm gonna cum baby boy"

"Cum inside me Master"

Those words triggered me and I released inside of him. We were panting and sweating. Then we heard him calling everybody for breakfast

"Breakfast is ready! Now come down here before I eat your food!" We quickly went to the bathroom to take a quick shower together. Then we changed and headed downstairs where we saw everybody eating. We sat down and started talking about stuff I wasn't paying attention to.
And then Namjoon said that Pd-nim wants us to go to New York for a photo shoot. Jimin got really exited and started squealing which was cute.
We were gonna go in two days so we needed to start packing. But for now we just watched movies.

3rd Pov
Jimin was really exited about New York. He wanted to pack but then he slipped into little space and got out his coloring book and started coloring in the living room while the members were deciding what movie they should watch. They chose a scary movie "The conjuring" which Jimin didn't like so when the movie started he quickly went to the couch in between the members and started hugging taehyung. Taehyung patted his back.

"Jiminie do you want to take a nap?"

"Yes pwease Oppa"

So taehyung carried Jimin in Bridal style to their room and layed him down and tucked him in.

"Oppa can you stay with Jiminie until Jiminie falls asleep?"

Taehyung smiled and nodded. He got into the bed and started to snuggle with Jimin and cuddle with Him until jimin fell asleep. Then he went back to the living room to watch the movie.

 Then he went back to the living room to watch the movie

❤Cute