Chapter 4

Jimin woke up. He went to the kitchen and saw Jin cooking. "Jiminie can you go to the store to buy groceries?" "Sure hyung" said jimin and went to the store. He got the groceries and was heading towards checkout but he was the toys section. He went there and slipped into little space. He got a call from yoongi. "Hii daddy!" "Jimin come home and try to be in big space" yoongi said. "Okay daddy I love you" he hung up. A lady turned around and looked at him in disgust. "That's discusting" she said "There could have been kids here! They could have heard you say that, people like you disgust me!" she said as she was yelling at him and insulting him. Jimin ran to the exit leaving all of his groceries behind. He burst into tears as he drove back to his dorm. He was out of little space and he was outside of his dorm. He knew the others would question him so he stayed in the car until it looked like he wasn't crying.
He went inside and wanted to quickly go to his shared room. Until Jin stopped him "Jiminie where are the groceries?" "Hyung I had something to do so I couldn't get them I'm sorry" Jin looked at him and said "thats okay I can go later" so jimin went into the room and locked himself inside. Everybody was in the living room and noticed something was wrong but didn't question it. Two weeks has passed and Jimin hasn't been going into little space. Everybody noticed and talked about it. "So what do you think is wrong with him" said namjoon "I don't know but Jimin hasn't been in little space and has been acting weird" Jin decided that he was going to talk to Jimin and told the members to stay in the living room.

Jin's Pov
I walked inside of the room and saw Jimin on his bed. I walked over and sat down. "Jimin...what's wrong, we have been noticing that you haven't been going into little space...did something happen?" He looked up and started crying and sobbing. I was shocked I rubbed his back to try and comfort him. I called the other members to come. When they came they were shocked as well. "Jimin are you okay!!?? Who hurt my baby?!" Said taehyung. Jimin told us what happened "T-There was this mean lady at the store and she called me disgusting because I called yoongi d-daddy on the phone" he sobbed. "Jiminie don't listen to her, you are beautiful" Yoongi said. "Yeah you are intelligent and so cool" "and you don't have to worry about what people think because you are better than them" the members cheered him up and he was in little space again. He giggled "Thank you Eomma, Appa, Oppa, Daddy, Kookie, and hobi!! I love you all!"he hugged us. We are glad we have our Jiminie back.

 We are glad we have our Jiminie back

            Cute little mochi❤❤