Chapter 18

Tommorow BTS were going to a halloween party and Jimin wanted to get a halloween costume. He went downstairs to get the keys for the car. It was 5 am and he didn't want to wake anybody up so he carefully grabbed opened the door and left. Then he remembered he can't drive.

"Fuck i forgot, now I have to walk just great." Jimin had to walk to the mall to buy a costume.

Soon he got to the store and was debating whether he should get a cute or sexy outfit. And of course Jimin chose a sexy outfit. He wanted to tease the members. He was going to dress as Harley Quinn

 He was going to dress as Harley Quinn

This is the outfit he bought^

Jimin was walking home looking at the floor when he tripped over a stick and fell. He got up and sighed

"can things get any worse?!" Just then a big truck ran over a puddle and Jimin got wet in dirty water

"Are you fucking serious?! At least the costume didn't get wet" Today was the worst day of his life

He got home and went to his room and hid the costume in his closet. He went to the bathroom to go take a shower and clean all the dirty water from himself.

After he finished he got changed and went to his room. He was in a bad mood. He went into little space and was playing with his toys in the living room while watching tv. By now the members were awake and they all knew Jimin was in little space.

"Baby are you playing with your toys or watching tv? Because you can't do both" Jungkook told him

Jimin huffed "Im doing both"

"You can't do both you have to do one!" Jungkook told him in a serious tone.

Jiminie was now getting pissed off by jungkook. "Watch me." he said while playing with his toys are watching TV.

"Jimin. Listen to Jungkook" Yoongi said in a stern tone

"I am listening I have ears for a reason" Jimin was giving Yoongi sass.

"That's it give me your toys." Yoongi was now pissed.

Everyone was now in the living room watching them argue and telling Jimin to behave.

"Fuck. Off." Jimin told them and they all gasped. Jimin broke the rule of no cussing during little space

"What the fuck did you just say?! Give me your stuffie now!" Yoongi stood up

Jimin gasped. Not his stuffie. "Come and get it bitches" Jimin started throwing his toys at the members while they were trying to get him. He was running around the house while they were chasing him "FUCK OFF! LEAVE ME ALONE!" Jimin yelled. Until he broke down crying. He hugged his knees while hiding his face with his thighs.

Yoongi grabbed his wrist and led him to his room. "Why are you acting like this Jimin?!"

"I'm so so sorry daddy, Today has been a bad day and I just wanted to relieve the stress by watching TV and playing my toys b-but you guys wouldn't leave me alone."

Yoongi sighed "we're sorry we bothered you but you can't always have things your way. You broke a rule too"

"I'm sorry daddy I won't do it ever again I pwomise"

"You should tell that to the members"

After Jimin apologized to everyone (yes I was too lazy, don't judge) they all had a group hug.

Hiii! sorry for the crappy ending of the chapter. Next chapter is the Halloween party and there might or not might be smut😏

 Next chapter is the Halloween party and there might or not might be smut😏

Either way thanks for reading. Buh bye ❤