Chapter 23

It was going to be Christmas in a week and the members were filled with joy. They were decorating the tree with smiles on their face.

But there was one that wasn't. Jimin was feeling really bad and grumpy. He got out of bed and walked to the living room where the members were at.

He saw them decorating the tree and the whole dorm. Jimin was very moody today and usually he would have been decorating with them, but not today.

He walked past the members, in no mood to talk at all. His throat was feeling very dry, his head hurt, and his stomach was hurting as well.

Jimin went to the kitchen to get some water. The members noticed that Jimin wasn't talking to them or being happy as usual.

"Hey Jimin are you okay?" Jin asked.

Jimin looked at him and nodded and kept drinking his water. Then he started coughing violently.

The members were worried for him. "Hey chim chim. Are you feeling sick?" Taehyung asked.

"I-Im fine" Jimin said in a weak voice.

"Jimin come here. You're obviously sick and need to lay down." Jin said.

Jimin walked to the couch and layed down. "Don't worry you'll-"

"Please don't talk to me right now" Jimin interrupted Jungkook. He didn't feel like talking.

Jungkook just looked at Jimin and silently nodded. The members went back to decorating the dorm while Jimin went to sleep.

Jimin woke up later on. But he was in little space.

"Oh hey Jiminie!" Hoseok said cheerfully.

Jimin yawned "Don talk. Jiminie tired"

"Baby say please. It's rude not to" Namjoon said.

"No" Jimin said shutting his eyes. The members were shocked by his actions.

"Jimin just say please. It's polite" Namjoon warned Jimin.

"No! Shuddup" Jimin said grumpily.

"Baby boy I don't like this attitude of yours. Say sorry" Yoongi warned him.

Jimin got pissed and started throwing a tantrum. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Jimin shouted.

He started throwing things at the members and started tearing up. He was yelling at them. He was sick and frustrated and he just wanted a quiet time.

He threw the remote which hit Namjoon. "Fuck!" Namjoon yelled.

Jimin stopped. His vision was blurry by the tears. Until he saw Namjoon. Namjoon was bleeding by the forehead.

Jimin immediately regretted it and felt bad. He started sobbing.

"I-I'm sowwy, i'm sowwy, I'm so sowwy. I-I didn't mean to" Jimin said crying.

He ran towards Namjoon. Hugging him, begging him for forgiveness.

Namjoon hugged Jimin back. Jimin started silently crying on Namjoon's shoulder.

"Shh it's okay baby. I know you didn't mean it." Namjoon said rubbing Jimin's back.

"Now do you want to tell me why you are behaving like this? You hurt daddy really bad" Namjoon said in a soothing voice.

Jimin stopped crying in order to talk. He was just hicupping soon. He started talking after.

"I-I'm sowwy. I was feeling sick and I-I wanted it to be q-quiet. But y-you guys started talking to m-me. I told you guys not t-to. But you guys did and I got grumpy." Jimin said hicupping in between sentences.

"Baby it's okay, but when you want peace and quiet, go to your room. You really hurt me and the members. You should go apologize" Namjoon said softly.

Jimin nodded. He hugged Namjoon and gave him a peck on the lips. Namjoon was surprised by the action.

Jimin then walked to the members and apologized. "I'm sowwy for how I acted. I s-shouldn't have done that and I love you all. I was just grumpy"

"Aw it's okay Jiminie" Taehyung said and gave Jimin a hug. Jimin giggled, which the members found cute.

"Yeah we forgive you baby boy. We are also sorry we didn't give you space" Yoongi said.

Jimin walked up to the members and gave them all a hug and a peck on the lips.

"Want to watch cartoons baby?" Hoseok asked and Jimin rapidly nodded his head.

Jimin was focused on the cartoons and was coloring on his coloring book.

"Hey man, are you okay?" Jungkook asked Namjoon.

"Yeah. But it hurts like a bitch" Namjoon said laughing.

"I bet it does. But damn Jimin did that. You just got owned by Jimin" Hoseok added laughing.

"Shut up. He didn't mean it. Also it was Jimin so I couldn't get mad at him. But if it was you, I would have Sparta-kicked you right away, horse" Namjoon said smirking.

"Hey I do not look like a horse. I'm just special" Hoseok said laughing. Namjoon laughed along.

 Namjoon laughed along

Hey hoes. I haven't forgotten about this book. But give me some damn ideas!

 But give me some damn ideas!

Anyways love you guys. Take care hoes❤