Chapter 2: Forgive You? Yeah Right.

Megan's P.O.V.

  I was at the hotel after Raw. We were gonna be on Smackdown tomorrow in the same city. I was rooming up with April. We had just finished eating at a nearby McDonald's, so we were full for the night. Tomorrow morning, the girls and I would go for breakfast and do a little bit of shopping before Smackdown.

   We were in our room, getting ready to go to bed. I had just put on my gray warmups and tank top. I had my hair in a messy bun. I went through my bag and noticed my charger wasn't there. I remembered I let Zack borrow it. His room was only one floor above from my floor, so it wouldn't be far.

   "April, I'm gonna go get my charger from Zack. I'll be back." I told them. "You sure you don't want one of us to go with you?" April asked me. I shook my head. "It's okay. He's not far." I told her. She nodded and I exited the room. I walked down the hallway, taking the elevator to the next floor. When I got there, I got to Zack's room and knocked on the door.

   It opened and it revealed a shirtless Zack in his pajamas. "What's up, Megan?" he asked. "I came for my charger. My dumbass forgot it." I told him. He chucked. "I sent you texts, but you didn't respond." he explained. "Phone died." I told him. He chuckled before we went inside. "Where's Saraya?" I asked him. "She's in the shower." he replied. "You two banged?" I asked with a smirk. He blushed and nodded. Smiling, I ruffled his hair. "You two are amazing together."

  Soon, he went through his hoodie and got it, handing it to me. "Thanks, Bro." I told him. "You're welcome. Thank for letting me borrow it." Zack told me. "Anytime. I'll see you later." I said as I hugged him. He hugged me back and kissed my head like a brother would. I giggled as well separated. "Goodnight." he said. "Goodnight." I said before closing the door.

   I placed the charger in my pajamas pocket and walked down the hallway. Suddenly, I felt a hand cover my mouth. I gasped as I screamed, kicking my legs. "Put it over her head." I heard the voice say. It was Colby's voice. All of a sudden, I felt a bag over my head and I screamed through I think it was Colby's hand.

   After a while, I ended up passing out.

   *30 Minutes Later*

  I woke up and found myself on a bed. It wasn't even my hotel room, since mine had peach walls and this one had brown. I sat up and held my head that was in pain. I saw that my luggage wasn't in here. Turning my head, I saw Joe's leather jacket there. They...abducted me?

  It was then I heard the door open and in walked the guys. "Why? Why did you do this?" I asked them. "Simple. You're staying with us." Joe said. "Hell no. I'm not." I replied. "Don't bother trying to leave. You're not going anywhere." Colby told me. "I don't want to be here. Not with a coupe of traitors." I told them.

   "Well, too bad. You're staying with us, whether you like it or not." Colby said. "Give me one reason why I have to stay with a couple of assholes like you." I said as I stood up. "Because. You belong with us." Jon said. "Wow. I didn't realize that when you replaced me for a fake ass, blonde bitch who can't wrestle for shit." I told them. They all stayed silent.

   I got my phone from the nightstand and walked to the bathroom. "Where are you going?" Joe asked. "None of your business." I said as I walked in, closing the door. I then heard knocks on the door. "Megan, let us in." Colby said. "Go away! Leave me alone!" I yelled. "Dammit, Megan Marie Lopez, open the door!" Jon yelled. "No!" I said.

   I quickly opened my phone and found Nick's number. I dialed his number and he picked up almost instantly. "Hello?" he asked. "Nick, please help me." I said. "What's wrong?" he asked. "Joe, Colby, and Jon abducted me. Summer is here too, I just know it. Please help me." I explained. "Alright, Babydoll. I'm gonna go and get Zack and Jonnie. What room are you in?" he asked. "Room 319 third floor." I explained. "On my way. Stay in the bathroom until I text you." Nick told me before hanging up.

   Soon, the knock turned into pounding. "Megan, open the damn door!" Colby shouted. "No! I'm not staying here! I already called somebody to help me escape from you three backstabbers!" I yelled as tears formed in my eyes. "Nobody is taking you away from us!" Joe shouted. "Fuck you! Nick, Zack, and Jonnie are on their way!" I yelled. "Baby, open the door and let us in!" Jon yelled.

   "Don't call me 'Baby' again! You have that bitch, Summer to call 'Baby'!" I yelled. "Just let us explain!" Joe yelled. "I don't want to hear any of your bullshit lies!" I sobbed as the tears had fallen. It waz then I heard my phone ding. I looked and saw a text from Nick.

  Nick 🖤: We're right outside. You can come out now.

   I put my phone away and exited the bathroom. The guys looked at me, but I stepped back. Summer was there too. They stared at my crying figure. "Don't bother. You can't get close to me now." I said as the door opened. Nick, Zack, and Jonnie all walked in with glares on their faces. "Come on, Babydoll." Nick said as he grabbed my hand.

   "Get your hands off my sister." Colby told him. "Get your hands off my best friend." Joe added. "Get your hands off my girlfriend." Jon finished. Nick snapped his head towards them as I stood behind him. Jonnie and Zack stayed by my sides.

   "Sister? Best friend? Girlfriend? No. No, she's not any of those to you now. You turned on her. You stabbed her in the back and now you want her back? Only cowards would say that. Face it. You blew it. I was there for her when she needed someone. I helped her through recovery and where were you three? Hanging around this blonde bitch who just sleeps around." Nick said as Summer and the guys glared at him.

   "A true best friend wouldn't stab somebody who sacrificed everything for them in the back. Besides Ariel, we have stayed by her side through hell. We always called to check on her. We would make weekly visits. You guys? You guys didn't even give a damn about what would have happened to her." Zack explained.

   Jon went for him, but Colby and Joe held him back.

   "You three disgust me. The so-called Hounds Of Justice. Face it. You threw away a badass, fearless, and talented woman who kept you three going for this bitch who is a bad member for The Shield. She doesn't have the same skills as any of you. She's nothing like Megan." Jonnie added.

   All three and Summer were pissed.

  "Stay the hell away from her or we will hurt you badly." Nick warned. Zack wrapped an arm around me. "Let's go, Sweetheart." he told me. We all walked out and walked down the hallway. I sighed in relief as I wiped the now dry tears.

   "Thanks, guys." I told them. "Anytime. We're here for you always." Jonnie told me as Zack kissed my head. They took me to mine and April's room. I used the room key and opened the door. We all walked in and I saw April on the bed, her leg bouncing up and down. When she saw me, she ran and jumped on me, hugging me tightly. I could tell she had been crying.

   "They told me what happened! Are you okay?!" she asked. "Yeah, April. I'm fine." I told her as I hugged her back. She jumped down and wiped her tears. "Thank you, guys. For saving our best friend." she told them. "Anytime." they said.

   We said bye to the guys and April and I went to bed. Well, she and I cuddled, since she missed me so much. We cuddled like how sisters would. After all, she was like my little sister. A little crazy, but sweet sister.