Chapter 34: Keep Your Friends Close, Keep Your Enemies Closer

One Month Later

Ashley's P.O.V.

It was been a month ever since Dean and I got married. We went on a vacation to Las Vegas, Nevada. We stayed at a huge and beautiful beach house. I felt really happy that I not only had a daughter, I now had a husband. He's been great to the both of us. He absolutely adores his little girl, since she has him wrapped around her finger.

Tonight, I was going to team up with AJ and The Shield in a 10-Person mixed tag-team match. One of the opponents, the newly turned heel and new Divas Champion, Paige.

She turned when she and AJ teamed up, and she left her alone, making Alicia and Eva get the win. She and I are still bffs off-screen, but on-screen, we're now rivals. She has formed an on-screen heel alliance with Alicia Fox and Eva Marie. She challenged Naomi and won the title.

As for The Shield, their feud with the Wyatt family has escalated to the next level, since they brought me into it. They began interfering in my matches and trying to hurt me. They even brought my daughter into the feud. The Hounds of Justice broke the leash and are on the hunt. So, The Authority made the match. It's going to be the main event.

The Shield and AJ Lee V.S. The Wyatt Family, Alicia Fox, and Paige.

Abigail was at home with Leighla and my mom, who were taking care of her.

All five of us were already behind the curtain. Right now, we were doing a segment together. The guys and I were in our SWAT gear and AJ was in her usual outfit. However, we wanted her to feel special for tonight. So, we got her a surprise. She'll probably love it, since she has stuck with The Shield and I since we became best friends.

"Hey, AJ." I told her as I finished wetting my hair with the guys. She looked at me. "You know how much we appreciate you helping us out with out feud, right?" I asked. "Yeah." she replied. "You've had my back since the beginning and haven't turned on me like Paige did. You've shown your alliance to The Shield." Seth said.

"That's why we have a little surprise for you." Roman said. I smiled at her and she tilted her head. I took my hands from behind me and showed her a Shield vest with our patch on it. I swear I heard the crowd cheering. She gasped as she covered her mouth. The guys and I smiled at her.

"You mean?" she asked.

"You fight alongside us tonight."  Dean and I put the vest on AJ, buckling the belts and clicking the buckles.

All of us got our skull Shield masks, putting them on. Dean put mine on me, being the gentleman he is. "You ready to kick some ass?" I asked her. She smirked as she nodded. "Let's do it." she said. Dean grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"I love you, Babe." he told me. "I love you too." I said, pressing our foreheads against each other. The segment already ended.

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. S.H.I.E.L.D.

The crowd erupted into massive cheers. We all walked out and were at the top of the stairs. The crowd went absolutely insane once they saw AJ in her borrowed vest.

"Their opponents! The team of AJ Lee, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, and Ashley Rollins, The Shield!" Lilian announced.

We all walked down the stairs, Seth first, then me and Dean, then AJ, and then Roman. We all got over the barricade and got on the apron. We glared at the Wyatts, Alicia, and Paige as we got inside the ring. Paige mocked me and rose her title. I went to her, but was pulled back by Dean and Roman.

The bell rang, signalling us to start the match. AJ and I hugged as me and the guys got behind the ropes. She looked at Alicia before they both circled each other. They later locked up.

*Skip match cause I'm lazy*

  I locked Paige into the Sharpshooter as AJ locked Alicia into the Black Widow. Both of them tapped as the bell rang. The Shield's theme played as we released them. "Here are your winners, The Shield!" Lilian announced.

  The guys slid in after taking out the Wyatts as AJ and I hugged each other. The guy joined in and lifted us both onto their shoulders, making the crowd cheer. They set us down and just then Bray came in and glared at Dean.

"Enjoy your little victory. Next time you provoke us, we'll come for that lottle spawn of yours." he told us. Dean punched him with no mercy and knocked him out. "Don't ever talk about my daughter ever again, you sick bastard!" he yelled.

  Dean turned to me and smashed my lips to his. He hugged me before we got out of the ring. All of us got over the barricade and walked up the stairs, me and my husband hand-in-hand.