Chapter 45: Epilogue

*Four Years Later*
  (WWE Evolution)

  I stood in the back of the curtain at the main event of the first ever all-women's PPV, Evolution.

Abigail, Jon our now three-year-old son, Elijah, Colby, Leighla, their two-year-old daughter Miranda, Galina, JoJo and Joe were all in the stands waiting for my return

  The matches that happened were:

Battle Royal (Winner receives future Women's Championship Match)
Winner: Nia Jax

•Toni Storm V.S. Io Shirai (Mae Young Classic Finals)
Winner: Toni Storm

Kairi Sane V.S. Shayna Baszler (NXT Women's Championship)
Winner: Shayna Baszler

Bayley, Natalya, & Sasha Banks V.S. The Riott Squad (6 Woman Tag-Team)
Winner: Bayley, Natalya, and Sasha Banks

•Lita & Trish Stratus V.S. Alicia Fox & Mickie James w/ Alexa Bliss (Tag-Team)
Winner: Trish and Lita

•Becky Lynch V.S. Charlotte Flair (Last Woman Standing Smackdown Women's Championship)
Winner: Becky Lynch

Ronda Rousey V.S. Nikki Bella w/Brie Bella (Raw Women's Championship)
Winner: TBD

Well, not anymore.

  It was then Stephanie walked out and the ladies looked at her in confusion. "Now, listen up. This is no longer going to be a one-on-one match for the Raw Women's Championship, Ronda and Nikki. This is now going to be a Triple Threat match. Now, this lady is making her return after four years of being on hiatus. Everybody please welcome..." 

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. S.H.I.E.L.D.

"No way! Is it really her?!" Beth Phoenix said.

"It has to be!" Charly Curoso added.

"It is! The Queen Of Justice is back!" Renee agreed.

The crowd bursted into massive cheers as my theme hit. I ran out and did my entrance, the crowd cheering even more louder. I shook Stephanie's hand before running down the ramp. I slapped the fans' hands on the way down. I looked and saw Abigail and Elijah's eyes gleaming up. I went over to them and kissed their heads. I hugged Joe, the girls, and Colby before kissing Jon.

"Aww. Ashley's Shield mates and best friends are here to witness her return to this historic event." Beth said.

I got inside the ring and got on the top turnbuckle. I rose my arms in a way Roman would and the crowd was going ballistic.