Chapter 26: What The Hell Are You Doing Here?

Megan's P.O.V.

   I was at the hotel with Saraya and Nicole. The guys went to the gym, so I called the girls to keep me company. Now, all three of us were in their room, just watching movies and having usual girl talk.

  "How long more is this gonna go on?I can't wait to meet my niece or nephew!" Saraya told me. "I know!" Nikki added. I laughed as they kept rubbing my belly. "Relax, girls. Just three more months." I told them as I kept watching the movie.

   "So, any matches for tomorrow?" I asked them. "I'm teaming with Trinity to take on Nattie and Lana." Nikki told me. "I have a match against Ariane." Saraya said.

I nodded as I felt my stomach growl and my baby kick. "Okay, little one." I said. "What's up?" Nikki asked. "The baby's hungry. I'm gonna go out and eat some Italian. Wanna join?" I asked them. They nodded as they got their purses and we headed out the door. We took the elevator and got into Saraya's car.

   "So, how are the guys feeling bout the baby?" she asked. "They're excited. Colby has been dying to be an uncle. Joe won't stop bragging to Galina and JoJo about the baby. Especially Jon. He's nervous a bit, but mostly happy. He has dreamt of having kids ever since he got with me. Same with myself." I explained.

   We drove for about 10 minutes until we finally got to Olive Garden. I instantly felt my mouth water at the sight of the restaurant. "Let's get you two in there." Nikki said as she looped her arm with mine. We went inside and took our seats in a private room. The waitress came in and asked us what we wanted.

   "I'll have a glass of wine and I'll jus have a salad." Nikki said. "I'll have a glass of soda and some spaghetti." Saraya added. "I'll have a water and the Parmesan Chicken Alfredo, please." I said. The waitress wrote down our orders and left to get our meals.

   "This is nice. Sister time while a niece is being born." Saraya told us. "After this, we should go shopping for blankets, diapers, and stuff like that." Nikki said. "Colby, Jon and I already bought the crib, stroller, bouncer, and walker. Those small stuff are all we need. At least for now." I explained.

   "What about clothes?" she asked. "We're not gonna get clothes until the gender reveal. When my mom was pregnant with me, she bought blue clothes, thinking I was a boy. After she found out the gender, she took all those back and replaced them with pink." I explained.

   Our food and drinks came in and I felt my mouth water. As soon as my fork connected with the alfredo, I ate it. "Damn, someone's hungry." Nikki said while I laughed, some noodles hanging from my mouth. "Her or the baby?" Saraya asked with a chuckle. "Both." I replied.

   It wasn't even 10 minutes and I was almost done with my meal. The girls were halfway through theirs. I got out my phone and put it in selfie mode. All of us smiled at the camera and I snapped the picture. I posted it to my Twitter. @ashleyrollinswwe: Olive Garden with the besties and soon-to-be aunties! @nikkibellawwe @paigewwe #sistertime #6monthsalong #minilunatic

   I put my phone back in my purse and went back to eating.

   "What the hell are you doing here?" I heard Saraya ask. I looked up and saw them glaring at the last person I wanted to see. Really? Right now? Why the hell is Summer here?

   "I just came to congratulate you on the baby. Who's the father?" she asked with a fake smile on her face. "Jon, obviously. Who else would it be?" I told her. "Are you sure it doesn't belong to any of those goth band freaks? Maybe you aren't a faithful girlfriend, or should I say fiancé?" Summer asked.

  "Just shut the fuck up, you blonde bimbo. Face it, you lost. Everybody in the company and around the world finally knows who you are. What did your actions do? It turned your own best friends against you. The Divas division has gotten better since your ass was fired. And newsflash, those 'goth band freaks' happen to be my second family and they're all married. So shut your mouth. I may be pregnant, but my girls can still kick your ass." I told her.

   Summer launched her fist at me, punching me in the face. I fell from my chair, holding my face. She punched my face before kicking me in my stomach as hard as she could. Soon, I felt her off of me. I looked and saw Nikki holding her back. "No! Let me get rid of her and that worthless baby! I should be carrying Dean's baby! Not this bitch! Let me fucking kill her!" Summer screamed.

   Saraya punched her in the nose and she began bleeding. Security came in and arrested a raging Summer. I held my stomach in pain, coughing and moaning. My friends came over to me. "Can we get some help?!" Nikki asked frantically. Their eyes filled with tears.

   I don't know how long it took, but paramedics finally arrived. They put me in a neck brace and put me on a stretcher. "Rya, call the guys! I'll go to the station." Nikki said. Saraya nodded before a breathing mask was put on me. The pain was intense ad before I knew it, I was out like a light.