Chapter 36: Clubbing

A/N: Imagine AJ as Dean, Charlotte as Ashley, Carmella as AJ Lee, and R-Truth as Dolph

Megan's P.O.V.

I was in the girls' hotel room. The club was about 15 minutes away. I was going out clubbing with Jon, Saraya and Zack, April and Phil, Joe, Colby, Jonathan and Trinity, Joshua, Renee and Nick, Nikki and John, and Brie and Bryan.

Abigail was at home with Mom and Leighla. We bring her with us every two weeks or whenever they're unable to babysit her due to being busy.

I was finishing up my makeup until I got a knock on my door. I opened it and was met with Saraya and April. "Hey, ladies." I greeted as I went back to finishing my makeup. "We have to leave in ten minutes. Why aren't you dressed?" April asked. "I can't find an outfit to wear." I replied. "I'll check the closet." Saraya said as she went to it as I finished applying my mascara.

"What about this?" she asked. I turned and saw her holding a black, above the knee dress. I smiled and nodded before I went into the bathroom and changed out of my comfy pajamas and into the dress. When I came out, both girls smiled. "You're slaying that look, Pumpkin!" Saraya said. I chuckled with April before I slipped on some black heeled boots. I got my phone and wallet before putting them in my purse.

We got out and went to the elevator. After a bit, we were in the lobby and everybody cheered as they saw me.

Jon came over and kissed me. I kissed him back before we pulled away. "Wow, Mommy. You look sexy." he told me. "Thanks, Daddy." I whispered in his ear. He chuckled as he kissed my head and wrapped an arm around me.

We all got outside and went to where a limousine was waiting for us. The ladies all got in first and then the men. I took a seat in between Jon and Saraya as we all cheered while holding glasses of champagne. "Here's to being badass!" Colby said. Everybody cheered as they rose their glasses. We all drank our glasses as the music played. "AYYYEEEEE!" 

It was the song, Uptown Funk. Everybody cheered as we began dancing in their spot, moving our arms. It was then the couples began to kiss each other. It was then, I stood up, but I fell onto Johnathan and Trinity. "Whoa, girl. You already gettin' wasted!" he exclaimed as everybody laughed. "I'm a little drunk." I said as I tried to get myself up. "Guess what, Megan? You're new name is London Bridge, because in twenty minutes, you're falling down, girlie!" Nikki said as everybody cheered and laughed.

We finally got to the club and we all got in and cheered as we surrounded ourselves with noise and music. Renee and Nick, Trinity and Jonathan, Nicole and John, Brianna and Bryan, Saraya and Zack, and Phil and April all went to the dance floor where the couples were and danced with each other. Joe, Jon, Colby, Joshua, and I all went to the bar and sat down. We all ordered drinks and we all drank them. "Man, I can't remember the last time I had fun like this!" I shouted over the music.

"Well, girl, now, you feelin' it!" Joshua shouted. 

The bartender handed me my drink and I drank it as well as a couple shots. "Ashley Mode!" I shouted as the crowd cheered as the music continued. Jon took me to the dance floor and we danced, grinding on each other. "Get it, Lopez!" Phil shouted, making me laugh.

  Just then, "Get It Poppin" started playing. Immediately, April and Nick jumped in. Jon and I looked at each other before we began dancing with them, having a dance-off.

(Ignore the part where AJ nearly crushed his nuts 😂😂)

After three hours of drinking and dancing, I was tired. I walked to try and find the bathroom. I ended up falling, but I felt a pair of arms catch me. "We're all leaving. Let's go back to the hotel." I recognized the voice as Jon. I smiled as he wrapped an arm around me, helping me. I was glad to have someone like him as my husband but, I may have taken things too far with the shots.

We ended up taking a taxi and we went to the hotel. Jon checked us in and he helped me in the elevator. When we got to our floor, he helped me into my room. He handed me some of my pajamas and I stumbled into the bathroom. I managed to get into the pajamas and he helped me stand up. He led me to the bed and lay me down on it. He followed soon after, wrapping his arm around me.

He covered us with the blanket and and kissed my forehead. "Goodnight, Jon. Thank you for your help." I told him. "You're welcome, Babe. If you need anything, just let me know." he told me. He kissed my neck and I giggled. I smiled as he turned off the lamp.