Chapter 27: Miracle

Saraya's P.O.V.

I was beyond pissed and scared. Nikki went to the police station to prove to the police that Summer attacked Megan. Zack and I went with her to the hospital. I was crying my eyes out. I called Jon and the guys. They said that they were on their way.

I was currently sitting down in the hallway on a chair, staring into space. Zack was comforting me. Megan was currently getting emergency treatment. It has been two hours. I just hope it's nothing serious. On the outside, I looked fine, but on the inside, I was worried and scared. 'God, please let them be okay. Please help my sister and niece or nephew.' I silently prayed. At this point, tears were in my eyes.

"Baby, it's okay." my husband told me as he hugged me. "I just want them to be okay. She's my best freaking friend in the world. My niece is already capturing my heart and she isn't born yet." I sobbed. Zack pulled me to him and I cried into shoulder. "Shh, Rya. It's okay. They'll be okay. I promise." he reassured me. I clutched his leather jacket in response.

How is Jon going to feel is he loses his first kid? How are the guys gonna feel? How's everybody gonna feel?

"Mr. and Mrs. Calaway? I heard someone ask. I looked and saw the doctor there with a clipboard in his hand. We stood up as he walked over to us. "How is she, Doc?" Zack asked her.

"Great news. She's gonna be fine. There was a bit of bleeding on the inside, but we took care of it. She's on an IV and is currently sleeping. She's a tough girl, so she'll get through this." he explained. "And the baby?" I asked him. He smiled at me. "The baby's going to be fine. Still 100% healthy." he told us. I let out a sigh of relief as Zack hugged me.

"You both can go see her. She's awake. She's in Room 217." he explained. I pulled away from Zack and shook the doctor's hand. "Thank you so much. It means the world to us." I said. "You're welcome. Have a good afternoon." he said before walking off.

Zack and I got to the elevator and went inside. We pressed the button to the second floor and went up. Once we got there, we walked down the hallway until we got to her room. I knocked on the door. I opened it and we walked inside. I saw her laying down, watching the television that was there.

"Megan!" I said as I fast-walked to her. I hugged her gently and she hugged me back. "Thank God you're okay. I was so worried." I told her, on the verge of crying. She hugged me back as she gasped. "Saraya, is the baby okay?" she asked with wide eyes. I nodded my head. "Yeah. She's fine." I replied.

"What happened to Summer?" she asked. "The crazy bitch got arrested. She's going to court tomorrow. If she's found guilty, she's going to prison for good." Zack explained. Megan let out a sigh of relief. "Thank God that fake ass, blonde bitch is gone." she said, making us chuckle.

There was a knock on the door. It opened and Colby, Joe, and Jon were all here, panic written over their faces.

"Megan! Are you okay?!" Colby asked her. Jon went to her, sitting down next to her. "Is the baby okay?" he asked. "Relax, guys. The baby's fine. She's okay. I'm fine too." Megan reassured them. "Thank God." Jon said as he hugged her. "Where's that psycho, blonde bitch at?" Colby asked. "She's in jail. Shes going to court tomorrow. She's found guilty, her ass is locked for good." I explained.

"Good. Next time, take us with you to restaurants or stores when we're traveling. Don't want to risk this again." Joe said. It was then Jon looked at all of them. "Can you give us a minute alone?" he asked. They all nodded.

"See ya, Babygirl." Joe told me, kissing my head.

"Later, Sis." Colby said, kissing my head as well.

"See you." Saraya said as she and Zack hugged me.

They all left, leaving me and Jon alone. He looked at me with a look of relief on his face. "I'm so glad you two are okay." he said, laying his head on mt stomach. "You feel alright, little one?" he asked. I felt the baby kick my stomach, making me smile. He looked up at me and gently kissed me. I kissed him back with as much passion.

We pulled away and I moved to the side. He lay down on the bed next to me, wrapping an arm around me. He held my hand that held the IV gently, careful not to hurt me. I saw tears in his eyes, which were happy tears.

"Are you sure you're okay?" he asked me. "Yeah, Babe. I'm fine. Doctor ran tests on me and gave me treatment. The baby and I are okay and healthy." I told him. "Sorry if I keep asking that. I was just so worried. I didn't want to lose my girl and unborn child." Jon said. "You're not going to lose us. With people like you and our friends by our side, nothing will happen to us." I told him.

He kissed my neck, making me giggle as it tickled. We continued enjoying each other's company until the nurse said visiting hours were over.