Chapter 15: The Shield and Naomi V.S. Brie Bella, Eva Marie, and Evolution

Ashley's P.O.V.

It has been two months since I won the Divas Championship. I have been defending it every week against every single woman in the locker room. I've defended it against Layla, Natalya, Angelina, Eva, Naomi, Brie, Tamina, Paige, and AJ. Next week on Raw, I would be at ringside while the Divas compete in a Battle Royal match to determine who will face me at the next PPV.

No matter what, if I retain or lose the title, I'm glad that everybody's starting to have hope on us all and I'm happy that I am the leader of the Divas. As long as them and my boys are good and well, keeping or losing the title doesn't matter much.

I was going to be in a 10-person mixed tag-team match with Naomi and The Shield. We were going to face Brie Bella, Eva Marie, and Evolution.

We were in our locker room as I walked out in my gear, which was a black top similar to that of Paige, but it didn't have a pentagram on it. I was also wearing some black shorts that stopped until mid-thigh with some black combat boots, fingerless gloves and black kneepads. My hair was naturally loose and I had smokey eyeshadow.

"Ready, Babe?" Dean asked me. He was already medically cleared. He had just won the Intercontinental Championship last week.

"Sure am." I told him as we kissed. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped mine around his neck. He licked my bottom lip and I granted him entrance. We continued making out until we heard the sound of someone clearing their throat.

We pulled away and saw Roman and Seth there, shaking their heads with smirks on their faces. "They're back at it again, Bro." my brother said. "If this goes further, I hope I have a niece or nephew." Roman replied. We all laughed. "Whoa, Ro. That will come one day, but not right now." Dean said.

We all left the locker room and went to where we make our entrance.
All of our opponents were already in the ring with Nikki at ringside. I had just finished wetting my hair when Dean clasped my title around me. They all had their titles around their waists. "Ready, Babygirl?" Roman asked. I smiled and nodded. "I'm always ready." I said. Seth kissed my head before we heard our theme play.

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. S.H.I.E.L.D.

The crowd cheered as we walked out and appeared at the top of the stairs. "And their opponents! First, the team of the WWE Tag-Team Champions, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns, the Intercontinental Champion, Dean Ambrose, and the Divas Champion, Ashley Rollins, The Shield!" Lilian announced.

We all walked down the stairs as we eyed out opponents. We all got over the barricade, me doing my brother's ninja roll. We all got on the apron before sliding inside the ring. We put our fists in as we raised our titles. We handed our titles to the referee, who gave them to Lilian. We waited for our partner to come out.

The Funkadactyls' theme played and Naomi walked out with Cameron. The crowd cheered and I smiled. "And their tag-team partner, from Orlando, Florida, representing the Funkadactyls, Naomi!" Lilian announced. They walked down the ramp, slapping some of the fans' hands before Naomi joined us in the ring.

She came over and gave me a high-five as I sent a wave to Cameron, who smiled back at me. The bell rang as Roman told us he would start things off.

*Later On In The Match*

Everybody was in the ring fighting each other. Naomi and Brie are the legal ones in the match. Roman and the guys took on Evolution as Cameron was taking care of Nikki on the outside, since the former champion started the whole thing by getting involved.

Roman came and hit a Spear to Randy.

Triple H hit him with the Pedigree. Seth came and hit him with a Sling Blade.

Batista hit him with the Batista Bomb. Dean came and hit him with the Dirty Deeds.

Eva came in and tried to go after Naomi, but I punched her and hit her with the Twist of Fate.

Naomi was on the outside on the apron. Brie went to charge after her, but she moved out of the way, making her hit her face on the turnbuckle. She grabbed Brie and hit her with a Neckbreaker. She then high-kicked her, sending her a few feet away. Naomi got on the top rope and let out a cry like the Usos would and hit her with a Frogsplash.

"Come on, Naomi!" I encouraged her as I got up onto the apron. Brie sent her to the turnbuckle, but Naomi tried to dodge. She grabbed her and placed he on her shoulders before slamming her down. Naomi held her head in pain. Brie went for a pin. "One! Two!" I ran in and broke the count. Eva came in and hit me with the Sliced Bread. However, I recovered quickly and pounced on her, punching her.

I sent her to where Brie and Naomi were. The young Bella went to punch her, but she dodged and Brie ended up sending Eva down. She looked on in shock as the redhead held her head and rolled out of the ring. She turned around and was met with a Rear View by Naomi. She then went for a pin. "One! Two! Three!"

The bell rang as her theme played, the crowd cheering very loudly. "Here are your winners, The Shield and Naomi!" Lilian announced.

I slid inside the ring with Cameron and engulfed her in a hug. The boys came in and I went to them. Seth and Roman hugged me tightly. Dean cupped my face and smashed his lips to mine. We made out for about ten seconds before we pulled away. Naomi and Cameron came over and shook their hands. We all raised each other's arms and celebrated before we went backstage.