Chapter 21: Jonny and Ashley Team Up

Ashley's P.O.V.

  Roman, Dean, Seth, and I all walked down the hallways, trying to get to where the stairs were. I was already in my SWAT gear, only this time, my hair was in a high ponytail with two strands hanging down my face. My makeup was goth looking.

  I was teaming up with Jonny to take on Nikki Bella and Stardust.

  We were already behind the curtain as out opponents stood in the ring. Nikki smirked as her theme played. Stardust had Goldust in his corner while Nikki had Wade Barrett. The guys finished wetting their hair with water bottles and adjusted their titles around their waists. "Ready, boys?" I asked, holding my title on my shoulder. "You bet, Sweetheart." Seth said.

  Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. S.H.I.E.L.D.

  We walked out to screaming fans and stood at the top of the stairs. "And their opponents! First, from Davenport, Iowa, representing The Shield, she is the Divas Champion, Ashley Rollins!" Lilian announced.

   "Ladies and Gentlemen, even after having one hell of a match with Naomi last night, she still manages to get back up and compete tonight." Michael said.

   "She's a Hound Of Justice. She's the best friend of the Powerhouse of The Shield. She's the little sister of The Architect. Most importantly, she's the girlfriend of the Lunatic Fringe. Even when she's hurting, she doesn't back down from a challenge." JBL said.

  We all walked down the stairs and went over the barricade. We got on the apron and stepped inside the ring. Nikki and our opponents eyed us as we rose our titles up. Our music stopped as we waited for Jonny.

   Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody looking for something
Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused.

    He walked out in his emo makeup, and his leather jacket with chains. He did rock and roll signs as he took off his hood. "And her tag-team partner, from Chicago, Illinois, Jonny Quinn!" Lilian announced. He walked down the ramp and got on the apron. He got in the ring and joined us, doing Undertaker's throat slash sign as a tribute. He took off his jacket, revealing his tattoo-covered arms as the bell rang.

"I'll start." he told me. I nodded before I got behind the ropes. Dean grabbed the back of my head and kissed me. We pulled away and he joined the guys at ringside. Jonny turned his attention to Stardust. They circled each other before they locked up.

    Stardust sent him to corner and began punching him. He grabbed Jonny and sent him to the ropes, but he did his slingshot thing Dean taught him and began unloading on Stardust. He hit him with Clotheslines before he hit him with a roundhouse kick. He got on the top rope and lunged at him with his elbow. He went for a pin.

   "One! Two!" Stardust kicked out.

    *10 Minutes Later*

   Stardust and Jonny were both down. My friend just hit him with a Spear and he managed to kick out. Stardust had him locked in a submission, but he managed to get to the bottom rope. Now, he was looking to tag in Nikki and Jonny was looking to tag me.

   "Come on, Jonny! You got this!" I encouraged him. Nikki tagged herself in while my friend jumped forward slightly, tagging me in. I got inside the same time as her. I pounced on her and landed punches.

   I grabbed her and sent her to the ropes before hitting her with a Slingblade. I waited for Nikki to get up before I roundhouse kicked her. I went for a pin. "One! Two!" she kicked out. I groaned before I grabbed her hair. I hit her with the Twist Of Fate, making the crowd cheer. I went for a pin. "One! Two!" She kicked out once again.

   I got up and went onto the apron. I began to climb the ropes. I got to the top rope, waiting to perform a Hurricarana. Just then, I saw Wade get on the apron, distracting the referee. Goldust came in and pushed me off the top turnbuckle. I landed on the mat, holding my arm.

   "What the hell, Goldie?! You just made a big mistake!" Jerry exclaimed. "Out of everybody? You chose a woman who has three dangerous, dominant Hounds in her corner?! You better run!" JBL said.

   "Look out, Barrett!" Michael said.

I saw Wade jump off, only to be met with a Spear by Roman. Seth and Dean began to attack Goldust, punching him. "Stay away from our girl!" my brother yelled before ramming the older Rhodes into the barricade.

   I saw Stardust trying to pull Nikki out, but Jonny came in and stomped on him, sending him over the top rope. He looked at the crowd as Wade, and Goldust were in a brawl with The Shield. He looked at me as Nikki was holding onto the ropes for support. We nodded before he fan fo the ropes, performing the Suicide Dive, sending both my boys and the others down.

   "Jonny Quinn with a Suicide Dive to everybody on the outside! Probably buying some time for his partner to recover." Jerry said.

   As all of them lay on the outside, I saw Nikki already getting up. I ran to hit her with a Spear, but she dodged it and hit me with a kick. She grabbed me and performed the Bella Buster. I fell to the mat, holding my nose. She went for a pin. "One! Two!" I kicked out. She groaned in frustration before she grabbed me and hit me with the Snapmare Knee Attack.

   Nikki got me on her shoulders before performing the Rack-Attack. She went for a pin to seal the match. "One! Two! Th-" I kicked out.

   "What the hell?! Ashley Rollins kicked out! She kicked out!" Michael said. "How the hell did she manage to kick out of the Rack Attack?!" Jerry said.

   Nikki held her face in utter shock as did Wade, Goldust, and Stardust. The Shield and Jonny smirked as she began arguing with the referee. I managed to recover quickly and roll her up. "One! Two!" Nikki kicked out. I kicked her in the gut before lifting her up, hitting her with the Falcon Arrow.

   I got up and waited for her to get up. As she got to her knees, I ran and hit the Curbstomp. I pinned her with a smirk. "One! Two! Three!" The bell rang as The Shield's theme played. "Here are your winners, the Divas Champion, Ashley Rollins and Jonny Quinn!" Lilian announced.

   I slid out of the ring as Wade, Goldust, and Stardust came in.

   Roman, Seth, Dean, and Jonny all engulfed me in a group hug. All of us laughed before we all separated. I grabbed Jonny's arm and raised it, along with mine. Dean came over and spun me around in a hug. He cupped my face and kissed me, making the crowd go wild. We made out for a bit before we walked up the ramp and went backstage.

    "Thanks for teaming up with me." Jonny told me. I smiled as I hugged him. "Thanks, Bro. Now, go to your husband. He's probably waiting." I said, kissing his head. He smiled before he walked off. I looked at Roman, Seth, and Dean, them all smiling.

   "You really are his best friend, aren't you?" Roman asked. I smiled and nodded. "Yeah. Since before I met you and my man over here. I've known him, Ariel, and Zack since junior high. We were all seen as outcasts in school. Ariel and Jonny were drug addicts. We would stick up for each other when people judged us. They judged Ariel because she was raped by the captain of the football team. They judged Jonny because he was gay. I was judged because I was different. I guess that brought us together, because we felt each other's feelings. I took them under my wing. Those two stopped doing drugs a while after. We hit it off and here we are now." I explained.

   "Wow. It seems as if instead of saving them, you saved each other." Dean said. "Yeah, man. She was their guide to a good life. She's like an older sister mixed with a mother figure to them. I didn't even need to tell her how to help them. She did it all on her own. She convinced them to try out the ring. We helped teach them to wrestle." Seth added. "That's cool." Roman said.

    Dean walked to me and placed a hand on my neck. "So, you're like an angel?" he asked. "Baby, tonight, I won't be an angel. I'll be a lil' devil." I told him with a kiss on his cheek. He chuckled before he kissed my lips.

   "Okay, can you two save that for the hotel? My ass is starving." Roman said. We all laughed before Dean picked me up bridal style, the four of us heading to catering.