Chapter 25: The Pregnancy Life

Six months later

    Megan's P.O.V.

  I was now six months pregnant with my baby. Over time, I have grown more love for my unborn child. I was nervous at first. I didn't even know if I wanted to be a mother. But now, I'm just loving being pregnant. The thing that sucks is the symptoms. Every single morning, I have to throw up and I have mood swings. However, Jon knows what to do in order to calm me down.

    Leighla, Galina, Nikki, Brie, Angelina, Saraya, and April are very excited to meet the baby. Whenever they're in town, they always take me baby shopping. I keep Ariel updated, since she decided to quit wrestling. She wanted to be with Jeremy, BVB, and Kira more, so she asked to be released. She'll still show up at some events. As of now, she's on the Vans Warped Tour.

   Saraya has grown extremely protective of me since I found out I was pregnant. When I go to travel with the guys, she's always with me and whenever she has off days, she'll come to Davenport and help me out.

    Joe, Colby, Zack, Jonnie, and Nick are also excited for the baby. They all want a niece. They like to joke sometimes that they will escort her to her prom and make sure her man treats her right.

  Me and Jon decided that we were going to do a gender reveal, so we asked Colby and Leighla if they could go to the doctor and get the gender. We decided we were gonna do it by a motorcycle burnout. I was so excited to see what Jon and I were having. It's going to be next week.

   Also, because of the engagement, we will have a wedding. However, since I'm too big to fit in a dress, we're gonna wait a while after our baby is born.

   Right now, I was sitting down on the couch with Jon, watching some movies. I was cuddled close to him, my head on his chest. He had an arm around me while holding my hand. I was eating a popsicle, since I was craving it. I've been mostly craving ice cream and popsicles, so Jon and I have three boxes of popsicles and five tubs of ice cream in the freezer.

   "So, Jon. What do you think the baby's gonna be?" I asked him. "I hope we have a girl. I've always wanted a Daddy's Little Angel that way when she's older, all the guys won't play her." he said. "I think it's a boy. But I don't really care. As long as the baby's healthy." I said. He smiled and he kissed my hand. "You're right."

   "Ooh." I said as I felt the baby kick. Jon looked at me with a smile on his face. "Want to feel?" I asked him. He nodded his head before placing a hand on my belly. "Talk to him or her." I said. He leaned in and began talking. "Hi, Sweetie. It's Daddy. Can you kick for me?" he asked. The baby kicked softly, making me smile.

   Jon placed a kiss on my belly and I heard him sniffle. He looked at me and I saw tears in his eyes. He hugged me and I hugged him back. "I love you." he cried. "I love you too." I said  stroking his sandy blond hair. He pulled away and gently pressed his lips on mine.

    I kissed him back before we pulled away. I wiped his tears and we continued with watching the movie. "It's okay to cry, Jon. I cry too." I told him.

  "It's just that I never thought this would happen. I just hope I can be a great father to our baby. My whole life, I didn't even have a father or mother to look up to. Most of my life, I lived in fucked up communities and never believed it would change. Until I met you and the guys. I never thought I would be a father. I just don't want to make the same mistakes as my parents did." he told me.

   I smiled as I traced patterns on his chest. "You'll be a great father, Jon. I know you will. Out of all the guys from my past, you're the only one that means the world to me. If you can love me the way you've always had, I know you will have a bond with our son and daughter stronger than anything." I told him.

   "I promise to be a great dad and a great husband." he told me, caressing my ring that resided on my finger. He kissed it and smiled at me. "And I promise to be a great mom and wife " I said. He kissed my forehead before we lay down on the couch together. He was the big spoon and I was the little spoon. He rested a hand on my belly with my hand over his.

   "Get some rest, you two. I love you." he said. "We love you too." I told him.

   We fell into a deep, loving sleep together, enjoying the thought of welcoming a baby to our world.