Chapter 9: Payback's A Bitch

Monday Night Raw

   Ashley's P.O.V.

    Tonight was the night. The night that I re-join The Shield. Only Dean knew about this. All Roman and Seth knew was that them and Dean would distract Summer during her match and Dean would introduce her replacement. The guys and Summer didn't know that it was going to be me taking back my place as the only female member of The Shield. I can't wait to see the look on her face.

   I was also going to debut a new them song.

   I'll admit, I missed the boys all those 2 years. I missed being in The Shield. It has been fun being Dolph's on-screen sister, but I feel as if my rightful place is in the Hounds Of Justice with my brother and his friends. I miss my Samoan powerhouse. I miss my two-toned ninja. Dean and I are together again. Only Stephanie and Hunter know. The Divas and Superstars don't know. Not even Seth and Roman.

   I was currently on my way to my locker room. I passed by several Divas and Superstars and exchanged hellos with them. I got to my locker room and saw Dean outside the door. He was already in his Shield gear and was taping his hands. I smiled as I walked over to him. He looked up and smiled as he saw me. "Hey, Babe." he greeted me. "Hey." I said as he kissed me.

   "Where are the guys?" I asked him. "In catering. I told them I had to do something real quick." he replied. We went inside my locker room and I set my bag down. "I'm so happy you'll be joining us again." Dean said. I smiled at him. "Me too. I actually miss being in The Shield." I told him as I got my gear out. "I'm going to change. I'll be right back." I said. He nodded before I went to the bathroom that was in there.

   I changed into a black tank top, black shorts, and black combat boots. I put my kneepads on as well as my fishnet gloves. I put my hair in a high ponytail and did my makeup, which was smokey, yet pretty. I walked out and Dean smirked at me. "Damn, Darling. You look sexy as always." he told me. I smirked as I walked to him, placing my arms around his neck and kissed him before a knock was sounded on the door.

   I went over and answered it. I saw a tech guy there. "You and Dean are up next in two minutes." he explained. Dean and I exited the locker room and ran down the hallways until we go to the curtain. I saw Roman and Seth there. "Hide." my boyfriend told me. I did as I was told and hid behind a tower of crates. He went to the guys as I saw the monitor. I looked and saw Summer and Layla taking on Nikki and Brie.

   Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. S.H.I.E.L.D.

    Summer looked at the ramp in confusion as the guys walked out. Nikki was leaning against the turnbuckle as Layla and Brie looked in confusion as well. Even Aksana and Natalya. Roman, Seth, and Dean all eyed her as she stood up. My boyfriend held up a microphone as the crowd cheered and booed them at the same time.

   "What in the world is The Shield doing here?" Michael asked. "Summer doesn't look right. Her Shield mates are out here and the match is still underway." JBL explained. "I just know this is gonna be good!" Jerry added.

   Dean began to speak. "Sorry to interrupt your match, Blondie. You know, Summer, we've had enough. You have been doing nothing but hold us back. Ever since you replaced Ashley as the female member of The Shield, we have become the laughing stock of the company and on a losing streak. Now we are tired of it. That's why we have come out here. You will no longer be the female member of The Shield and there's nothing you can do about it. We have the evidence because let's just say Seth here was able to record everything you said. Let's play the tape, shall we?" he then pointed to the titantron.

   *Recording*

   Roman: Summer, what the hell are you doing here?

  Summer: Simple. I came to ask you how little Ashley is doing.