Chapter 12: Total Divas

A/N: Since this is a chapter that takes place in TD, it will all be in italics. Same will go for any future TD chapters. If the sentence is bold, that means Megan is talking to the camera like how Alexa is at 0:08. Enjoy the chapter!

Megan's P.O.V.

So, Vince had called me and offered me to star in the reality show, Total Divas. He also asked Colby, Joe, and Jon as well as Zack, Jonnie, and Andrea. We all went over it and accepted.

I was having a girl's day with Saraya. All the other Divas were out doing their own thing. The guys were at the Performance Center with some of the NXT rookies. Right now, we were at a Starbucks, drinking some frappes and eating cake pops.

"So, where's Jon? I thought he was with you today." Saraya asked me. "He's with the guys training with some of the NXT rookies." I explained. "What about you? How are things with Zack?" I asked her. "Everything's great. In fact, he proposed to me a few weeks ago." she explained. I gasped as my eyes widened. "Girl, no way!" I said. She chuckled. "No lie! Here's the ring!" she told me showing me her ring.

"Dude! That's gorgeous! He did a great job!" I told her, examining the beautiful ring. "We don't start planning the wedding until three months. I can't wait to marry him. He's not like the other guys. He's perfect." Saraya explained. I smiled as I ate a cake pop.

"He sure is. You know, back when he and Ariel were with BVB and Pierce The Veil, he dated a girl. But, she never treated him right. They broke up and he never thought he would find somebody that loved him. When he met you, he told me he felt happy with you and that you had stolen his heart." I explained.

"I could say the same for you and Jon. I could totally see you two getting married." she told me. I smiled and shook my head. "I'm not sure. We love each other and all, but I don't think he would want to be married. Don't get me wrong, I would love to get married and have kids, but I don't think he would want it." I explained.

"Trust me, it will happen." she told me as we got up and left the Starbucks. We began walking down the streets of the city.

"So, should we go find some new stuff to wear?" I asked. "Like what?" she asked. "There's a Hot Topic right over there. Why not try that?" I asked. She shrugged before nodding her head. "Let's go, then." she told me. We crossed the street and we were at the Hot Topic store and went inside.

As we looked at the shirts, I saw a little girl walk up to us. "Um, excuse me?" she asked in an adorable voice that made my heart melt. We both looked at her as she held her hands together with a shy smile. "Are you Paige and Ashley Rollins?" she asked. We smiled and nodded. "We sure are. What's your name?" I replied. "My name is Serenity. I am such a big fan! Every time I see you two wrestle, I always imagine me in the ring with you. You're my role models. Because of you, I want to be a WWE Diva. Can I take a picture with you?" she asked. We nodded our heads. "Sure, Sweetie! Do you have someone with you?" Saraya asked.

Just then, a woman in about her mid-twenties with brown hair and brown walked up. "She can't help herself. She loves you both." she explained. She got out her phone as Saraya and I knelt down next to the little girl. We wrapped our arms around her in a hug as we smiled at the camera. Her mom snapped some pictures before she nodded her head.

"I hope you win the title." she told me. I smiled before I reached into my purse. "I was saving these for a couple of friends, but they have to be on tour, so I am giving them to you and your mom. You can watch me win the title in the front row." I said as I handed her two tickets to Backlash. She gasped before she hugged me.

"Thank you so much!" she told me. "You're welcome, Honey." I replied as we pulled away. She ran to her mom, who thanked us for making Serenity happy and picked her up before she walked away.

"Oh, man. She melted my heart." I said as Saraya smiled. "She looked like she wanted to cry." she added. "Man, I am so going to pull her to the ring when I win." I explained as I went back to looking at the shirts. It was then I heard my phone ring. I looked and saw that it was my brother. I answered it and held the phone to my ear.

*Phone Conversation*

Megan: Hello?

Colby: Sis, where you at?

Megan: I'm at Hot Topic with Saraya. Why?

Colby: You need to come to the emergency. Jon was in the ring practicing with some.of the rookies and ended up spraining his ankle. He's asking for you.

Megan: I'm on my way. I'll be there right away.

*End Of Phone Conversation"

"What's up?" she asked me. "We need to go to the emergency. Jon got hurt and he's asking for me." I explained. H nodded before we left the store and went to where our car was. We got inside and began driving to the emergency.

We got there in about 15 minutes and we got out of the car. We went inside and went to the receptionist. "Name?" the lady asked. "Megan Lopez and Saraya Bevis. We're here for Jonathan Good." I explained. She nodded her head. "He's in the back in Room 32." she explained.

My best friend and I walked until we found Room 32. We knocked on the door and walked in. We saw Joe, Colby, and April there. "What happened?" I asked them as I went to Jon. "He was going to perform the Dirty Deeds, but then Sami Zayn dodged it and was sent out ot he ring. This crazy ass went and hit the Suicide Dive, but he landed wrong on his ankle and has a Grade 2 sprained. He's gonna be out for about 6 weeks." April explained.

"Dammit, Jon." I said as I went to him. "Good news is that we're still keeping the tag-titles." Colby explained. Jon scooted over a bit to let me sit by him. "Let's give them some privacy." Joe said. They rest nodded and began walking off. "Don't get too busy." Saraya said with a smirk. All of us laughed before they all left.

"Babe, relax. It was a training session gone wrong. At least it wasn't like that one time you when you were injured back at NXT and you thought I was Colby." he told me. I shook my head and chuckled as I placed a hand on his cheek. "You're such an idiot. I love you." I told him. "I love you too, Darling." he said before we kissed.