Chapter 40: WWE's Real Power Couple

Ashley's P.O.V.

I was behind the curtain with Dean as he practiced push-ups. I applied more water to my hair, making it extra damp. It was then I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I smiled as my husband kissed my cheek. "Let's go out there and kick ass." he said.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. "You know, when we get back to the hotel, we'll go one-on-one. Loser makes breakfast." I told him with a tiny smirk. He ran a finger down my jawline. "You're on, Baby." he said. I giggled as I pulled away.

"Is Abigail okay with the girls?" he asked. He always worried about our little girl every time we went out to compete. "Yes, Babe. She's fine. It's not like anybody can get near her. All those divas care about her. Plus, with Saraya around, boy, if someone she gets a bad vibe from comes near Abigail, it ends up being a war." I explained.

  He nodded his head.

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. S.H.I.E.L.D.

Our theme played and the crowd erupted into loud cheers. The both of us walked out hand-in-hand. "The following contest is a mixed tag-team match scheduled for one-fall! Introducing first, representing The Shield, the team of the WWE Women's Champion, Ashley Rollins and Dean Ambrose!" Lilian announced. Dean and I looked into each other's eyes before he lifted my hand up to his lips, kissing it.

He wrapped an arm around me as we walked down the ramp. We got on the apron and stepped in the ring. I did my pose before Dean came over and kissed me. I kissed him back as the crowd cheered.

Dean had an arm around my waist as Alicia's theme played. She strutted out as the crowd was a mix of boos and cheers. "And their opponents! First, from Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, Alicia Fox!" Lilian announced. She walked down the ramp before stopping in front of the ring.

Wade Barrett's theme player and he walked out. "Her tag-team partner, Wade Barrett!" Lilian announced. He joined her and they got inside the ring. He mocked mine and my team's pose and Dean went for him. I placed a hand on his chest. He looked at me and his face softened.

"You can easily see the connection between the power couple of the entire WWE." JBL asked.

"I talked with him earlier today. He said she is like his other half. She's in danger, he's there in a heartbeat. She gets hurt, he can't be controlled. Lay a hand on her, unless you're a friend, get ready for the teeth." Michael explained.

The bell rang, signalling the start of the match. I took off my denim jacket and set it aside next to Dean's vest. "I'll start things off, Babe." I told him. He nodded and kissed my head before going behind the ropes. Alicia eyed me closely as we circled each other. "Come on!" I challenged her. She huffed before we locked up.

10 Minutes Later

Alicia and I beat each other up really good. I kicked out of three Scissors Kicks and she kicked out of two Falcon Arrows and a Spear. The crowd has been on the edge of their seats. Even Wade has been impressed with our performance.

I got up and grabbed her, but she rolled me up. I kicked out before the referee counted and nailed her with a Superman Punch. I lay motionless as Dean extended his hand out, desperate for a tag. I crawled over, trying to make it to him, but my body was stinging badly and hurt every time I moved.

"Ambrose is desperate to have his wife take a breather and take things over." Michael said.

"Come on, Darling! You got this!" he encouraged me. I saw Alicia nearing Wade and that made me crawl a little faster. I jumped forward slightly and tagged him in. The crowd went insane as Dean got in and started beating the hell out of Wade.

"And Ambrose unloading on Barrett! The Lunatic Fringe is unleashing his fury on him!" Jerry said.

I rolled out of the ring as Wade sent my husband to the ropes, but he ended up doing his slingshot thing and hit with with brutal Clothslines. He hit him with a move I taught him; the Bankrupt. He then went for a pin. "One! Two!" Barrett kicked out. Alicia got on the apron and distracted him. I got up and ran, pulling her off. Her dace collided with the apron and I began punching her.

"Ashley Rollins making Alicia Fox pay the price!" JBL said.

"Stay the hell away from my man!" I yelled at her. I grabbed her and sent her into the barricade. I looked and saw Wade lock Dean in a submission hold. I ran in and hit him with a roundhouse kick, causing them to separate. He went for me, but I dodged him and Dean ended up hitting him with a brutal knee strike. Alicia came in and I ducked from a Headscissors Kick and speared her.

"Spear to Foxy!" Michael said.

Dean and I looked at each other as the crowd began the 'Yes' chant. They began chanting 'Dirty Deeds!" over and over again. I grabbed Alicia and he grabbed Wade. I blew a kiss to the camera before the both of us nailed a double Dirty Deeds.

"Double Dirty Deeds to Alicia Fox and Wade Barrett! Can they pick up a win?!" Jerry exclaimed.

We pinned our opponents. "One! Two! Three!" The bell rang as Dean's theme played. "Here are your winners! Dean Ambrose and the WWE Women's Champion, Ashley Rollins!" Lilian announced.

I smiled as I ran to my husband. He caught me and spun me around, the both of us laughing. He set me down and we gazed into each other's eyes. He grabbed a fistful of my dark purple hair and brought my face to his, smashing his lips to mine. The crowd went absolutely out of their minds.

I kissed him back, placing one hand on the back of his head and the other on his wrist. Our lips moved together in sync, the both of us savoring the moment. "That, Ladies and Gentlemen, is the power couple of WWE." Michael said. Dean and I pulled away and raised out arms, smiling at the excited crowd.

We got out of the ring and he wrapped an arm around my shoulders, kissing my cheek. I giggled as I held hid hand and wrapped an arm around his waist. We got backstage and went to his locker room.

As I packed my stuff, he wrapped his arms around me. "You know, we were victorious tonight. Wanna celebrate?" he asked, kissing my neck. I couldn't help but let out a small moan. "Nope, Babe. Not right now. We got a child here." I told him. He poured, which made it cute. "When we get home." His eyes lit up and we walked to the divas locker room to pick our daughter up.

  We went to The Shield's locker room before we sat on the couch. I was breastfeeding her, since she ran out of formula milk. Jon had an arm wrapped around me as we looked at Abigail. "I can't believe my lifelong dream has come true. I've always wanted to be a father" he said. "And you are. You're an amazing husband and father. That's why I love you." I explained.

  He smiled before kissing me softly. He put his finger out and Abigail gripped it, making us smile. We stayed there for the rest of the show, just spending time with our baby girl.