Down to doncaster

Zayn's POV

"DAHHYY" Niall's cries filled the room through the baby monitor. Its ok, he's calling lou, ill just go back to "DAHHHYY" he screamed again. I opened my eyes, seeing louis still fast asleep on my chest. He must be so tired, usually the second he hears one of the kids he's up. "DAHHHHHHYYY" keep your nappy on I'm coming, i thought, slowly rising from the edge of the bed and strolling towards Niall's room.

"Hey buddy, whats wrong eh?" I cooed going over to his crib and picking him up, as tears rolled down his chubby little cheeks. "B-bad dweam p-papa" he whimpered nuzzling his face in my neck. "Aww darlin' its alright, papa's here now, everything's gonna be ok, love" i soothed "p-papa, you and dahhy no lweave me" he whimpered. Its broke my heart to see him so upset. "Of course not baby, we love you soooo much nialler" i reassured him and placed a light kiss to his dirty blonde hair. "Would you like to sleep with me and daddy for a while?" I whispered and he nodded in my chest in reply, telling me it was ok to take him to our room.

"Now ni, don't wake up daddy alright?, he's very tired lately and he needs to sleep for a while" i try to explain but Niall is clearly in his own little world anyway. "K papa" he chirped. I climbed into bed with Niall still in my arms, pulling the covers up along Niall's back and let him relax on my chest, before closing my eyes and drifting back off into a peaceful sleep.

"DAHHHHY!!" Niall please.. I opened my eyes to see him shaking louis. "Niall Malikson! What did i ask you not to do?" I asked sternly as louis turned over and sat up, rubbing his eyes with his fist. "Zee ,babe, its ok" Lou yawned. "Niall that was very naughty! Time out for 5 minutes cmon" wow i sounded like my mum. I picked him up ignoring his his kicks and protests and sat him in the corner. "Ill be back in 5 minutes" i warned before going back to Lou.

"How ya feelin' this morning love?" I asked kissing his soft lips. "Not too bad, only got up once last night" he mumbled, cuddling up next to me. I breathed in the soft scent of apples from his hair and stoked his back. "Thats good, love" i hummed back in reply."were going to mums today aren't we?" He enquired tiredly "yeah, and don't even try to get out of tellin' her coz' we have to. You're three months along as it is and you're gonna start showin' soon babe" i whispered. Last thing we needed was Niall reporting the news that is baby number 3 to everyone and anyone. "I know,

just nervous" he whispered back "we'll be fine" i sighed, lifting my body off the bed and approaching Niall,who was now deep in thought, well as deep as someone who is nearly two can be in thought, in the corner.

"Niall?" I asked, getting his attention. He looked at me with those gorgeous blue eyes he got from louis. "Do you understand why i put you here?" I quizzed. "Yeah papa, ni was a bwad boy and you said no wake dahhy bwut i did" he whispered "i sworry papa" he added. "Thats fine darlin' ,now go give daddy a big kiss and cuddle and then go pack some toys because were gonna go see nana Jo" and with that his whole face literally lit up with excitement "li-li twoo?" Niall squealed "of course bud, and were havin' a sleepover!" I announced as he watched with wide excited eyes, bouncing up and down. I really love my baby boy. Oh wow, Niall wont be the baby anymore soon.. He will always be my baby though. My baby niall.

-----------------

"Papa we der yet?" Niall kept repeating every 5 minutes from his car seat behind louis' chair. "Ok Niall, we will be there when you wake up now Pleeaasse just take a nap" i whined. I know he isn't doing any harm but its just so annoying. Liam and louis had fallen asleep ages ago, Liam spread across the two seats that could be set up in the boot and louis beside me in the passenger seat. Hopefully Niall will join them soon. "K papa" he gurgled putting his dummy in his mouth and clutching his bunny tightly to his chest while closing his eyes. Finally..