'Daddy-son' time (Part 1)

Zayn's POV

"Yeah mum, were all excited" i laughed into the phone. Mum had just received a card similar to the one we gave Jay in the post and to say she was excited was an understatement.
"Oh zayn, love i cant believe it! I thought Louis couldn't carry anymore?"
"so did we but obviously he can, or else we have ourselves a miracle baby"
"I must come down soon to see you all. I haven't seen Niall in ages! Last time i came down he was staying in Jay's for the night"
"Oh you mean the night we actually conceived this baby.. Oh shit, m-mum forget i ever said that! It just s-slipped out i s-swear!" I blushed furiously. Why did i even say that? Idiot..
"HAHAHAHAHHAHA, oh zayn you really do crack me up, sunshine. So, what are you up to for the day?"
"I got Lou and his friend Stan tickets for a spa day so they're doing that, Liam's off with his girlfriend and then me and Niall will have some 'daddy-son' time for the day"
"Since when does Liam have a girlfriend?"
"Lou is four months now so.. About 3 months maybe? I dunno but they are inseparable. I never saw Liam look at someone like he looks at Sofia"
"Aw young love, reminds me of you and louis, but just sit him down and talk to him about, you know, being careful... "
"I had a short version of that already in the car with him ya know, 'keep the tea cozy on the teapot' like you told me, i just hope he listens"
"He's a good boy Zayn, I'm sure he will. Anyway i have to go now, best of luck with number 3!
"Thanks mum, ill see you soon, bye"
And with that we hung up. Ok, what to do now. Niall slept in so ill leave him where he is for a while, Liam stayed the night at Sofia's. Ill just go wake louis.

I carefully tiptoed up the stairs and into our room. Louis was sprawled out across the bed on his back, blankets only covering from his waist down, his little bump on full show between his hips. I still cant believe that he's actually mine.

I crept over to the edge of the bed and lay down next to louis, who instantly cuddled up to me. I wrapped both arms around him and just held him for a while, his body radiating warmth, while silent snores escaped his slightly-parted mouth.

"Louis, Darlin'" i whispered into his ear, placing a light,gentle kiss to his forehead afterwards "it's time to get up love" i whispered again, this time kissing his lips. Thats when he began to stir and wiggle around. "Mmm" he groaned with a playful pout resting upon his lips. "I know, i don't wanna get up anymore than you do" i soothed, carding my fingers through his mousey brown hair as he nuzzled into me. "Zayn, i'm so horny right now, but I'm too tired to do anything about it" louis whimpered in a raspy voice. All i could do was burst out laughing hysterically, earning me a slap on the chest. "Zayn! It's not funny!" He whined but it honestly was hilarious. " well good morning to you too Lou" i giggled out before finally, i was able to stop laughing.

"Ill tell ya what" i reasoned "you get up and go with Stan today and tonight we can have some 'alone-time'". You could see his ocean-blue eyes light up at just the thought of tonight. "Wait, zayn we have kids." Louis said, his face serious."well Liam is babysitting with sofia so we could tell him were going out too and he could take Niall with him for a while" i suggested , drawing small circles onto louis back with my finger. "Sounds like a plan" louis giggled, kissing me sweetly, but soon it got a bit heated and passionate and I'm not gonna lie, i was getting really turned on.

"Mmm i have to go" louis broke away from the kiss and pouted. "Have a great day, boo" i whispered pecking his swollen lips, before watching him get up , throw on sweatpants and a T-shirt from the floor. I got up to walk him to the door where Stan had just arrived and began honking the horn as we opened the front door. I wrapped my arms around louis and kissed him again, resting my forehead against his afterwards "ill see you tonight boo" "you too, enjoy your daddy-son day" he said before running down the driveway to Stan's car, hopping in and driving off down the road. I sighed turning around and going back inside to the warmth of my home. It was time to start daddy-son day i guess.