Welcome to the world

(A/N: This chapter contains mpreg birth scenes so if your not into that kind of thing i'd probably just skip this chapter :) thanks for the votes by the way! hope youre enjoying this :D)
"Ok Mr. Malikson, you're about 5 cm at the moment so things are moving fairly fast, we're not overly worried about the baby, it's not showing signs of distress or anything which is great. So, yeah, I guess it's all just waiting now really" the nurse chirped happily, coming up from in between my legs which were being held up by stirrups.
"so it'll be alright? like it won't be taken away or anything or new any special attention?" my mind was reeling with possibilities. What if he or she wasn't strong enough? they needed to say in for another few days at least, everyday is precious with this kind of thing.
"don't worry sir, we have it all under control. It may need to be put in an incubator for a while but that's only until he or she can regulate its own temperature, feed properly and hold it down and gain weight"
"but that sounds fairly serious in my opinion like what if this baby who can't feed? what'll happen then?" I stressed, sitting up against the scratchy hospital sheets.
"mr Malikson, it's better for the baby if you relax. Chances of that are slim so don't worry about it alright?"
"ok.. by the way feel free to call me Louis" I murmured, unsatisfied with the answers I was receiving.
"ok Louis, just relax. Cuddle up with your partner and watch some tv or something and hopefully you might fall asleep for a while" she said handing me the remote for the 20" tv mounted on the wall.
" oh and before its too late, if you want any pain relief we should probably get it in you in the next 4 or 5 hours so just press the button on the side of your bed and someone will be with you shortly afterwards" she smiled, pointing towards the button.
"alright, thanks" I gave her a weak smile before she strode out of the room in search of other work.
"zaaaaayynn" I whined as another contraction, definately bigger than before, began to roll through my stomach.
"shhh, I know Lou bear, I know. Deep breathes for me, look, like this" and he began demonstrating.
"f*ck that, it doesn't work" I growled clutching his t shirt in my fists.
Soon afterwards it came to an end. I let out a sigh of relief and flopped back onto Zayn.
You could tell he was uncomfortable. First of all he had no idea when it came to having babies and all that so he probably felt REALLY awkward. Secondly, this bed was like sleeping on rocks. His back is more than likely in bits by now and he won't say anything because I'm comfy with my head on his chest. And thirdly, you could hear people screaming down the corridor.
"someone's crowning" he said with a chuckle as a particularly loud scream came through the walls.
"tell me about it" I murmured, content lying against my husband.
He began to run his fingers through my hair, causing my eyes to slowly fall closed and fall into a deep, sleep deprived sleep.
-------------
Zayns POV
I really have no clue how louis' gonna do it again. I mean two times with Liam and Niall were agony for him so I have no idea how he's relaxed enough to fall asleep.
I'm absolutley terrified! I mean, the baby's early like, I just don't know what I should expect. Hopefully it'll be alright. The nurse was telling us that we had a big baby on our hands.
I looked around the big empty room. The walls were painted a horrible sterile blue colour and were bare apart from a picture of a baby on the wall beside the window.
The lights were dimmed so it made the room much more homely. I felt myself begin to fall asleep too.
Might as well get as much sleep as I can before we're being woke up every hour on the hour.
-------- 6 hours later-------
Louis was squeezing the living daylighting out of my arm when I woke up, obviously having a rough contraction.
"ow ow ow f*ck it"
"do you want me to call the nurse?" I croaked, still half asleep.
he just nodded, tears leaking from his eyes as I reached over, one hand rubbing circles into Louis back and the other pressing the button.
"hang in there, love" I whispered into his ear, encouraging him to keep going.
"Zayn im gonna be sick" he whimpered. He did look very pale. i reached over to grab a sick dish from the bedside locker and literally just as i put it under his mouth he emptied the contents of his stomach into it. i quickly emptied the dish in the toilet when he was finished with it and threw it in the bin, slipping back in behind him.
"we're not ready zayn" he blubbered. Oh, here we go again.
"Lou, we thought we weren't ready for Liam aswell. Look at how far we're come since then! and Liam is a great young man, a bit stubborn sometimes but he got that from both of us so can't blame him really. bottom line is we are ready but we just don't realise it yet" I spoke from the bottom of my heart. He needs to know that things will be fine.
"I suppose" he whimpered, raising his head, the contraction having passed. "feels like he or she is right between my legs now"
"it shouldn't be too long so" I said, pressing a kiss to his forehead as he shifted around, trying to get comfortable.
"they really are taking their time arnt they?" he grumbled, obviously another concraction beginning to build up.
Suddenly the door burst open and the same nurse from earlier entered the room.
"oh boys, you're awake. I called in a while ago and ye were fast asleep. Do you mind if I just check you Louis?" she chirped
"ok, just after this contraction" he breathed, gripping my hand with a death grip.
"they're about 3 minutes apart now" I informed the nurse while assisting to Louis.
"he's nearly ready to start pushing so." she murmured as she scribbled it down on the clip board attached to the end of the bed.
"ok. it's gone" Louis panted, lying back and putting his legs back in the stirrups.
"now, relax for me, I know this isn't the most comfortable feeling in the world." and with that she began the examination.
"9cm so were ready to start soon, ill just go get some equipment and blankets and a nurse or two and we can get down to business" she smiled, rolling her gloves off her hand.
I could feel the butterflies building up now. It would only be a matter of time until we met baby Laura or baby Jason.
------------
Louis POV
"when you feel your next contraction give us a big push" the words I had been dreading for the past eight months rang through my ears.
This was gonna hurt like hell and I knew it.
zayn was stood at my right hand side, letting me squeeze his hand each time a contraction came along.
The burning in my belly returne much sooner than I would have liked to it have. Putting all fear aside, I took the deepest breathe I could manage and pushed with all I had.
"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7...." another nurse chanted but I let go at 7.
"Zayn I can't do this" I cried, the pain overpowering all my thoughts.
"of course you can darlin, if I could trade places I would but I'm afraid I can't. Can you do it for me?" he spoke softly
"ok" I whispered swallowing my tears, squeezing his hand and pushing again.
"I'm seeing some hair now Louis, keep going"
"aahh ow ow ow f*ck" I hissed feeling myself being stretched to oblivion.
All of a sudden, anger began to surge through me for no reason at all.
"zayn, you're never coming near me with your member ever again! just don't even try" I growled at my husband "and don't laugh because I mean it" I added when I saw him trying to stifle a laugh.
"ok love" he chuckled in response.
"uggh it's comin'" was all i got out before I was doubled over again.
I felt the burning begin to engulf the place where the sun doesn't shine and let out a loud shriek.
"OOOOOWWWWWWW STOP!" I screamed.
"no, no c'mon you're doing so well now"
"AAAAHHH F*CK" I could feel the head sliding out bit by bit and it was excrusiating.
soon the beeps coming from all the machines and monitors around me was drowned out by my cries of pain as I continued to bear down.
"ok Louis, I need you to stop pushing for me or you might tear." Dr. Whitehall warned from i between my legs.
"I can't" I grunted, the feeling almost unbearable.
"you have to Louis, or it will be a lot more painful"
"oh SH***TTT!!" I screeched as I felt a sudden sharp rip and a warm liquid run down and begin to pool at my bum.
Zayns face turned shades of white I didn't know it was even possible to turn.
"zee, please don't leave me" I cried.
"don't worry I'm ok" he whispered but you could tell he wasn't.
"ok push past the pain, ill fix it up at the end." Dr Whitehall instructed.
"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH" and all of a sudden, I felt the head pop out.
" there we are" "head born at 11:34 am" was all that could be heard throughout the room other than my pants.
"two more big pushes should do it now" one of the nurses encouraged but I really just wanted it out.
the ringing in my ears was annoying and I was just frustrated at this stage.
"whenever you ready Louis" Dr Whitehall exclaimed, getting ready and using the suction tube on the baby's nose and mouth.
I caught my breathe and and once final time gave out a deafening screech as both shoulders decided to come out at the same time.
After that our baby was born in a rush of fluid and placed onto my heaving chest as its high pitched cries filled the room and of course I burst into tears.
I looked up at zayn. He had tears pouring down his cheeks and some color had returned to his face.
"hello sweetheart, hello, you're so tiny" I cooed "let's take a peak and see what you are shall we?" I murmured
I slowly lifted the towel from around its delicate, gloop cover shoulders and took a look.
"it's a he" I breathed to zayn, a smile plastered across my face.
"sorry lads but I'm gonna have to take him for a few minutes" I nurse came over and informed us.
"that's fine" I replied "need to get stitched up anyway"
"I'll give him to his other daddy when we get back so" she cooed to the baby boy before walking away.
"I love you so much" zayn whispered, eyes still leaking. he presse a slow passionate kiss on my dry chapped lips.
"I love you too" I whispered as we pulled away. "forever and always"
---------------
"youre such a beautiful little boy. Yes you are. yes you are" i cooed adjusting the tiny blue beanie on his delicate head. "Hello Jason. Hello sweetie"
"hes definatley the smallest of the three" zayn voiced in a hushed tone, seeing the baby eyes beginning to droop and stroking his unbelievable soft cheek.
"and the most painful" i added as he wrapped his fist around the top of my pointer finger "but i suppose we can forgive him for that one eh?"
"definatley" zayn chuckled, his eyes bright with pride "his brothers are gonna love him so much, and i know liam has a special surprise for him at home being his godfather and all"
"zayn, im just gonna come out and say it but i just dont think the name Jason fits him." i sighed looking down at the bundle snoozing quietly in my arms.
"then we'll just have to pick another one wont we?" and with that looked up into his gorgeous brown eyes. "like you REALLY dont mind?"
"yeah, i mean to be honest i kinda went off it about 2 weeks ago" he replied and i couldnt be happier.
"well, i heard this name that i loved a few months back..." i began, gauging zayns face for a reaction "what do you think of Harry? Harry Edward Malikson?"
there was no answer from Zayn which made me nervous but then he got up walked closer to us and pushed the blankets down from the babys face with his finger. "what do you think ey? are you a little Harry?" and as if he understood what his papa has just said he gave a soft sniffle and gripped zayns finger with his other hand.
"mmm, Harry it is so" zayn smiled and placed a kiss on the his forehead, followed shortly but a kiss on my forehead.
"ill put him down and we can go wait for mum and the boys in the cafeteria" i announced, pressing a kiss to his button nose, before going to get up but failing.
"here, ill take him and get a wheelchair for you" he said as the warmth of harrys body was removed from my arms.
I sighed as i watched him being handed to a nurse and placed into an awaiting incubator, just until he could properly keep his own temperature regulated.
"he should be out of there in a day or two" zayn reassured, wrappinghis arms around my waist as we both looked longingly at our little man through the plastic shell he was lying in. "I really hope so. Poor little guy"
Zayn slowly helped me to my feet as my body protested against movement and into the wheelchair.
Just as zayn wheeled me out the door we both stopped taking one final glance at our newest addition.
"Welcome to the world, baby Harry. Daddy loves you so much. Ill be back soon darling" i whispered with tears in my eyes, zayn stroking my arm soothingly as we quietly closed the door and continued down the hall to see our other boys.
They were gonna love their new little brother. I can just tell.