Niall's beebee

"Niall, get down from there now!" I whisper-yelled to my hyper-active 2 year old. He obviously thought that the table in the hospitals waiting room would make a nice climbing frame because he was really trying to climb that thing.

Zayn and I decided that it was time to tell niall about his baby brother or sister. We knew it would be hard for him to understand so we thought that if we could show him the ultrasound while explaining he might just catch onto the idea.

"why dahhy?" he questioned, tilting his little head to the right in confusion.

"its rude, thats why" zayn reasoned going over and scooping up the giggling boy into his arms.

"Sweetie, can daddy have a cuddle?"i asked, trying to keep him occupied until we were called. Zayn placed him on my lap and he instantly squirmed around and wrapped his arms around my neck,buring his face into my chest.

"wove you dahhy" he lisped.

"i love you too baby and when the doctor come out we're gonna go into a room with lots of computers and we're gonna show you something really special!" i explained emphasising certain words.

"Mr Malikson?" the familiar voice of Dr.whitehall called out.

"okay sweetie,lets go" i whispered to niall, lifting him up as i stood up and moving him to my hip as we followed dr whitehall down the bright corridor and into the usual room.

---------

"Who do we have here then?" Dr whitehall cooed at Niall cuddled into Zayn as i lay down on the bed.

"Say hello" Zayn whispered playfully, a massive smile on show while he rubbed soothing circles into Niall's back to calm the toddler down.

"Hewwo" he mumbled, sticking his fingers into his mouth nervously.

"Aren't you a handsome little boy?" She chirped, ruffling Nialls dirty blonde hair.

"Yeah" niall answered around his fingers.

Within seconds he had the three of us in knots laughing, Dr. whitehall even having to sit down he was laughing so hard.

"You are just adorable darlin'" she said between laughs and of course Niall was just loving the attention.

"Ok, so lets get down to business" she announced, wiping tears from her eyes "so louis, all good then? Any problems or questions before we take a look?"

"Nope, he or she is moving quite a bit though so i think its gonna start kickin' pretty soon" i answered, hand instinctively moving to my belly.

"Great! Now, have you explained to the little one?" She mouthed at me.

"No, just about to know" i informed, turning to face my boys.

"Ni, you know how daddy's tummy is getting bigger?" Zayn questioned, just getting straight to the point.

"Mmhmm" niall hummed in response, looked up at zayn with big,blue, innocent eyes. "Too much bikki's"

"No honey" zayn laughed " daddy didn't eat too many biscuits, but Daddy is going to have a baby!"

Niall didn't respond and honestly i think my heart was about to pop out of my chest with nerves. What if he hated it? Or us?

"Beebee?" Niall questioned "no see beebee" his eyes bugged out of his head as he searched the room for a baby before Zayn interrupted his search.

"Thats because its stuck in daddies tummy for a while. Just until its big and strong enough to come out." Zayn explained slowly and softly to our boy. "How about, we see a picture on the computer, Yeah?"

"Yeah papa! See beebee!" Niall squealed, bouncing on his knees and clapping his hands together excitedly.

"Ok louis, you know the drill" Dr. Whitehall chirped , covering my shirtless and very swollen tummy with the cold blue gel and moving the wand around until she found what she was looking for.

"Niall, come over here for a minute and ill show you a picture or your new brother or sister" she cooed.

Shock took over Niall's features as he looked over at me. "Beebee is bwother?"

"Or your sister, we dont know yet sweetie" i answered. "No, swister, no like girls, yucky" he babbled, causing us to laugh ourselves silly again.

He toddled over to Dr. Whitehall and spent at least 15 minutes just asking questions and making cute remarks about his 'beebee' and telling the doctor what he would share and what he wouldn't let his baby touch, which was basically all if his toy tractors.

After that Niall pretty much just fell asleep in the middle of babbling about his 'big bwother li-li'.

"Well boys, the baby seems quite developed for its age at the moment which is a great sign, i can tell you the gender now if you like?" She spoke in a hushed tone so not to wake up Niall.

"I think id like to keep it a surprise this time, thanks" i breathed as Zayn looked over with a puzzled expression.

"Its just that its our last and all so yeah.." I explained further but was interrupted by soft lips tackling mine.

"I like that idea, love" Zayn hummed, pulling away from my lips and gazing into my eyes.

Our moment was interrupted by a voice breaking the silence. " how many copies of the ultrasound would you like?"

"Five please, if thats alright" i voiced, pulling my shirt down and sitting up on the edge of the bed as a deep red blush crept onto my cheeks.

"Ok, here you are and ill see you boys in four weeks" she smiled as she handed us various pieces of paper while Zayn picked Niall up off of the floor, cuddling him close. "Oh and louis, try not to pick Niall up, it could put too much strain on you"

My smile fell and my heart sunk as i watched his sleeping face buried in Zayn's chest. He was always in my arms, how could i just start saying no? But even so i just nodded and agreed before we hopped in the car and drove home, the radio providing quiet background music.

--------

As soon as the gravel from our driveway began to crunch under the tyres of the car, Niall was awake.

"I need twell li-li!" He shouted as soon as his little eyelids fluttered open.

"What bud?" I asked, not really expecting much of an answer.

"Twell li I is big bwother like him too!" Niall squealed, kicking his legs, causing both Zayn and i to chuckle.

"And what a great big brother you'll be aswell" Zayn added before switching the car off and going to grab Niall from the back while i when to the front door.

"LIAM? WE'RE BACK!" I shouted, announcing our arrival.

"In here" his voice travelled from the living room, as well as the sound if the tv.

Before i could move, Niall darted under my legs and into the living room, jumping on Liam and yelling "WE BE BWIG BWOTHER!" As Liam laughed and pushed him off gently.

I plopped myself down on the love seat across from my sons and stroked my tummy lightly, Zayn joining me soon afterwards, and listening to Niall updating Liam on every single detail he remembers from today.

Eventually he tired himself out and came over for cuddles, climbing on my lap and hugging my tummy.

"Niall's beebee" he said kissing my baby bump. "Love you beebee" he chirped. Happy tears leaked from my eyes at the tender moment and my heart warmed from the adorableness.

Niall spent the rest of the night driving his toy cars along my tummy, insisting that he 'shawring with my beebee'

Something tells me these two were going to be the best of friends...

(A/n sorry it took so long to update i was away and then it was my birthday so yeah .. Sweet sixteen whoo 😂 anyway, feel free to send prompts or ideas 😊 thanks for reading this! )