Part 1

A million years after end- This is a sucky fanfic. Read at own risk. Check out my other one, please. I think it's going to be better.

--------Narrator's  POV--------

Katie Gardener woke up to find her hands blue. She was really getting annoyed now, but she figured she would not give the Stolls the satisfaction of this prank. She reached under her bed and grabbed a pair of gloves. She wasn't prepared before. Now she was. Back then, she yelled at them while they smirked, well she only really yelled at Travis.

She continued on with her morning routine as if nothing happened. Being head counselor of the Demeter cabin, she got her own room and bathroom.(A/N just go with it, pls. I'm planning for something later) When she walked out the door, the Stolls were waiting for her to yell at them outside their cabin. Conner was waiting for the usual show of Katie yelling at only Travis. Instead, she walked along to breakfast ignoring the usual group of people who watched her yell at Travis.

--------Travis's POV--------

"Why didn't she have blue hands?" I asked Conner.

"Why are you asking me?" Conner replied.

"Because I don't know who else to ask"

"Are you sure we did it?'

"Yes, we took preparation photos. Check them"

Conner, who had the camera in his hands, looked at the last few photos. "Yeah. Look. There are even photos of us in front of Demeter cabin holding our home made breathable skin dye."

"That is weird. Let's just go on with our day like nothing's up. If she talks to us, we'll ask. k?"

"Sure"

We went to breakfast, and I waved at Katie. She smiled and waved back. When I saw her hand, I could tell she was wearing gloves. I needed new pranks. It was the only way she'd talk to me. Just to hear her voice was enough. Just to see her was enough. Just her name was enough.

"--EARTH TO TRAVIS." Conner said

"Huh? What?" I replied

"You were staring again."

"Was not"

"You were, for a whole ten minutes. Katie's gone now. Just be glad she didn' t see you"

"Whatever. We need new pranks. Otherwise, we will be. . . predictable" Conner gasped. I continued, "I have an idea."

"What is it?"

"We rig her door. From the outside, of course. We'll have to set an alarm so her siblings don't see."

"Genius"

"Thank you"

"What type of rig though?"

"I was thinking we could-"

We were interupted by Katie herself. "I overheard your conversation. I shall watch out for door rigs now. Anyway, Travis, could I talk to you? Privately?"

---------------------------------------------------