Capture the Flag Part 2: the Prep

-----------Travis POV---------

The blue team cabin leaders gathered in Athena cabin. Annabeth took the lead. She said while pointing at a map, "Okay, Katie, your cabin is going that flag using their powers to get the plants to help, but you are going to be on offense."

"Kay" Katie replied.

"Travis, Conner, your cabin is also going to be there, but Travis you are joining Katie on the offense team. Conner, if it's okay with Katie, then you will be in charge of both cabins."

We both said at the same time, "Cool."

Katie said, "I'd prefer if Miranda was second in command to Conner, but otherwise it's okay."

Annabeth, "Okay. Before though, Hermes and Hephaestus cabin have to set up traps. Percy, Katie, Travis, and I will go for the more guarded flag. They won't expect that. Alright?"

Everyone says, "YES"

Annabeth finished while continuing to point, "Okay. Now the other flag. Hephaestus and Hebe cabins will guard it. The rest of you will charge at the less guarded flag on the other side. You will go first, so some of the first flag's guards will leave to go back the other up. We get the flag to our side and come to help you. We get the next flag to our side. We win. Everyone good?"

"WHOOOOOOOOOOO!" followed.

I made my way to my cabin to tell my cabin-mates the plan. Everyone else did the same. Now, we wait.