Harder Than They Thought

I think everyone knows what this means. (insert evil laugh) Also, @YadiraG1603 thanks for voting!

-------------------Katie's POV---------------

"Hey, Katie," a very familiar voice called out from behind me.

"Hi, Miranda."

"I know who has a crush on you."

"I already know that Pixel from Athena cabin has a crush on me, but he's TEN! I just can't hurt his feelings."

"No. Someone that you could actually date."

"Who?"

"Travis."

"This again? I am telling you, Travis hates me, and it's mutual."

"Don't lie to me I'm your sister, and I asked the plants where your diary was. They told me. I read it. I know you have a crush on Travis. Sure I was like 'WHAT!?!' But that's in the past."

"Just because you know that I like him doesn't mean that he likes me."

"Yeah, but I shared this with Conner, and he showed me Travis's prank journal."

"Really! Tell me all the pranks they were gonna pull. We can't prepare. Let's catch them in the act."

"No! I mean the other half. The one he only opens in the woods."

"Okay?"

"It's filled with drawings."

"Okay?"

"OF YOU!"

"Nice try at a prank, Miranda," I say as Conner pops out of nowhere.

C: "Hey guys. Miranda's not pranking you."

K: "Sure, Other Stoll."

C: "Hey! I heard that. You said it like a name!"

M: "We have to talk about it later. Now, we have to find a way for you two to get together."

K: "No! If he really does like me, then he'll ask me on his own. If I hear about you giving him this talk, then I'll say no."

C: "C'mon Miranda. Someone doesn't appreciate our help."

I really don't  think Travis likes me. Sure, he said he doesn't hate me, but what if that was a lie. I know  both Conner and Miranda said he likes me, but it's harder than I thought to believe them. (Again 'IDIOT!')

*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'Travis's POV*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*

I need to break up with Oliva NOW. I went towards the Pegasus stables because I knew she would be there. I saw her, but she saw me first. Olivia ran up to me and kissed me. It was on of those cold kisses. The ones where you want to push away, but the other person has somehow paralyzed you by how wrong the kiss felt. I couldn't let those thoughts out, so as usual I pasted a smirk on my face and continued. 

I say, "I have t-"

She replies, "You will never break up with me."

"But I don't like you, like, at all."

"Too bad."

"Whatever. We are officially broken up."

"No."

"Now you're acting like a 7-year-old."

"Fine then."

That was harder than I thought.

Everyone, be ready for truth or dare.