Shippers, Assemble

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I am drowning in probability and buried in other homework that's not math. I am in 6th grade, yet my science teacher gave me a high school lab report to fill out. We dissected worms.

-------------Piper-------------

I say, "Okay guys. Our plan didn't work."

A chorus of, "What?"s, "NO!"s, and "How can this be?"s ran through the rest of the group. which consisted  of Miranda, Conner, Piper, Leo, Annabeth, Calypso, Percy, and Jason.

Jason spoke up, "This isn't possible. Our plan was foolproof."

Piper, "Yeah it was foolproof, but not gardener-proof."

Annabeth, "You should have gone with my plan."

Percy, "It's our only chance now."

Leo, "I'll get started."

Conner, "I'll help."

Miranda, "If they find out it's us, they'll kill me, Conner, and Leo as soon as they get out."

Leo, "Why not the rest of them?"

Miranda, "Oh, they'll get the rest of them, just while they're sleeping. You know they wouldn't be able to take them while they were awake."

Leo, "That makes sense. . . Hey!"

Miranda shrugged after that interjection.

------------Katie------------

"Have you noticed that everyone's acting weird?" I ask Travis because he's the only person in camp acting normal around me.

"Yes, but I don't think they're acting weird with anyone else," he replies.

"They are with me."

"Why do you think they are?"

"I know why."

"Well?"

"Because they're up to something."

"Thank you Captain Obvious."

"Sor-ry."

"We'll figure it out eventually."

"Pegasus riding is starting. Bye."

"She said as if nothing awkward was between us."

"I'm just trying to avoid the elephant in the room."

"You're not supposed to avoid them."

"Whatever. Bye."

"Bye."

---------Leo--------

I worked long and hard on the plan. My work was a key part of the plan. The plan would work or we would die trying to complete it.

-------Piper-------

We would win or lose. No in between. This would work, or it wouldn't. Everything was on the line.

-----Jason-------

I think they're putting too much into this. I put myself in this. I had to go until the end.

------Percy-----

I know this will work. If it doesn't, we will ruin camp, maybe the world.

---Annabeth---

I made the plan. It was risky, but it will be worth it when we succeed.

---Miranda----

My sister was counting on me and this plan. I just hope I'm strong enough.

---Conner---

This would make or break Travis.

----Calypso----

I will distract the targets. I have one of the main jobs.

--All simultaneously--

I will make sure this works.

Wow! Such a build up. I'll try to post soon. Bye!

~ZezeeGoesBananas