This Doesn't Feel Like the First Date (Part 1)

I have three drafts for other stories. One is a high school story based off of events in my life, but most of it will be fiction. Another is a demigods' Truth or Dare. Finally, the most likely to be published, a fantasy/adventure story. I have a couple of chapters done, but I need them to be perfect. Comment which one/ones you would read. 

Sorry I didn't update yesterday.

------Katie-----

I decided to wear something that could pass off as fancy-ish and casual. I decided on an outfit Piper put together, but I never wore. It consisted of a solid color turquoise shirt, slightly ripped jeans, and gladiator sandals. I put my hair into a waterfall braid. Leaving, I didn't get any strange looks from my siblings. They gave me more of an 'it's about time' look.

I ran to the hill. I was a bit late, but not too late. I saw Travis standing by a red convertible. No idea how he got it, but I thought it would be best if I didn't ask. He was wearing completely casual clothes: a T-shirt, shorts, sneakers, and, surprisingly, a camera. 

"Katie-Kat, hurry up."

"What's up with the camera?"

"I want to document this. Now HURRY UP!"

"Geez."

"Sorry, but we have to make it one hour before closing."

"Where are we going that closes at," I checked the time, "7:00"

"It's a surprise?"

"You don't know where we're going."

"No. I know. Just get in the car." By this time I had gotten into the car.

"I'm here. You get in."

"Aha! We are going to the park."

"Nice save. I'll give you that." We left camp. A few seconds passed and then I said, "Travis."

"Yeah."

"Sorry about the whole crying thing."

"It's nothing."

"It's huge. You are the first person I told. No one else knows."

"Kit-Kat, you can come to me for anything."

"I know that now."

We arrived at a park in the suburbs. It was the most romantic park you could imagine. I got a feeling Aphrodite put some magic on it. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Writer's block, but don't worry. The rest will come.