(You're Not) Imagining Things

I like the song above. Listen if you want to, but I think your here for the fanfic.

----Travis's POV----

"Sure?" I answered and thought, Why would Katie-Kat want talk to me. Sure she never yells/talks to Conner, but talking to me like a civilized person has never happened before. She walked toward the ocean onto a part of a part of the shore I had never seen/been to. It was surrounded in different types of plants and the only way to get there was through the forest. The plants were too dense on the side of the fireworks beach, and it looked like the beginning  of the forest from the other side. In the ocean, the seaweed and kelp were so long and thick, that you would get stuck trying to swim or boat here.

Katie whisper yelled while pacing, "Why the heck would you make my hand blue, Travis? You have been pranking me twice the amount you prank my cabin, and you prank my cabin twice the amount you prank the other cabins." I realized she used my first name. My face brightened, but I returned it to the usual smirk before she could notice. She would've noticed if she wasn't pacing.

"Okay, to be fair. I have never pranked your cabin. Just you. Conner is the one who pranks your cabin. I don't hate you. You just have the best reactions. Well until now," she stopped pacing, but I started and forgot who I was talking to, "I mean, I've known Katie for 6 years, and for 4 years, I've-" I looked up and saw her. I looked into her grass-green eyes, saw her hair framing her face, and saw her confused face. Then I ignored the pause and continued, "I've been pranking you."

"Why only me?"

"Because," I needed to think fast, "as I said before, you have the best reactions. I smirked extra cockily just to sell it.

----Katie's POV----

I saw the hesitation. He was looking straight into my eyes with it. But what? It sort of looked like he had a crush on me. No, I couldn't get my hopes up. Anyway, he was going to say something else. I was probably imagining things. 

"Okay fine. Keep enjoying yourself. Just not with me," she said with a stare.

"Never, Gardener," not breaking her stare.

"Whatever, Stoll."

"Fine, Gardener

"One more prank, Stoll, and you better look out."

----Travis----

"Don't say you'll do things if you won't, Katie-Kat," I put my hand on my mouth, finally breaking the stare. I let out my secret nickname for her. Her face was of pure annoyance. Wait was it?Something flashed across her face. Almost, almost, to fast to see. Kind of like. Hope? No, I couldn't get my hopes up. It was probably anger. I was probably imagining things. Anyway, I let it out!

"What was that last part?" she asked.

"It's my. . .my. . . codename! for you."

"Annoying, a player, prankster. The list goes on, but I never thought weird would be on that list"

"You know me. Full of surprises."

"Definitely."

With that I turned on my heel and went the way I thought was the way to the cabins. Then I heard, "Stoll! That's the way deeper into the forest! Follow me!" I did what she asked and followed her through the woods and around Zephyros Creek. When I could see the back of the gods' cabins Katie-Kat said, "Okay, wait for me to get near the godesses' cabins before you exit the forest, and exit some where different than here. People see and get suspicious. I don't want them to think we were. . . or something."

"Yeah, totally," I replied. I watched out for people and headed towards Cabin 11 as I thought of new pranks for Katie and how I could talk to her again.

____________________________________________________________

Sorry this is just a filler. I just wanted for this to be long or long-ish, not some three part thing. 

~ZezeeGoesBananas