Capture the Flag Part 3: The Hint Ignored

I have randomly sprouted a liking of the Plain White T's. I used to hate them. Now I practically love them.

~(insert my real name)

--------------Travis------------------

This part wasn't very exciting. Everyone strapped on their armor and whispered about the plan. I personally was thinking about Katie. I was currently dating Olivia from the Aphrodite cabin. I had to keep up my rep for being a player, but I realized, Katie doesn't like me. She never will. I can't let anyone into my heart. Not if I can't have her. Wow I was depressing myself.

Conner said, "Miranda told me what Katie calls you in her diary."

I replied, "What? It's not my name?"

He giggled. Not something very common outside the Aphrodite cabin. I said, "Okay. What's going on?"

Miranda came up and said to Conner, "Hello, captain," she turned to me, "Yeah it's not your name."

"Then what? Idiot?"

"She calls you-"

Katie came out of nowhere and clamped her hand around Miranda's mouth. "Don't mind her. She's drunk on Sprite and excitement."

"Didn't know that could happen" I said not noticing Miranda and Conner leaving with creepy smiles on their faces.

"It can't." she said.

"Then why did you say she was?"

"Because it happened to her, and it doesn't happen to normal people."

"Siblings are never normal. Even the half-siblings."

"I am in the same boat, Trav-is. Bye. Gotta go. Bye."

She was panicking. She has a pet name for me! Maybe she likes me! No. I cannot jump to conclusions. She probably forgot my name.(Everyone must be thinking 'IDIOT!') I try to find Conner, but the game pre-game set up starts. I have to help set up the traps. Hephaestus cabin helped us build them and they were gonna help us set them up.

We finished just in time. The horn blew. I ran to the meet up spot to find Katie, Annabeth, Katie, Percy, and Katie. Annabeth says, "We have to hurry." Katie asked the plants to keep us hidden and silent. I used my powers to point out the traps. Percy was just an amazing fighter. Finally, Annabeth knew the plan inside and out and was also an amazing fighter.

We easily found the flag and heard the other campers yell. Annabeth was right. The guards left and ran for to help their teammates. We easily knocked out the remaining guards. The plants lifted us into the treetops and transported us close to our side. We had to go the rest of the way on foot, so we wouldn't set our own traps off. Whoo! The flag was on our side, but they could steal it back. Katie opened a tree, but she had used her powers too much. She collapsed.

"Katie!" I whisper exclaimed. I didn't want the other team to know where we were even though we were on our side.

Annabeth thought and said, "Go to team base and take care of her."

"Okay," I replied.

Percy intervened, "What if it's worse than it looks?"

I said, "It's not. She does this a lot when she puts too much of herself into her gardening."

Percy and Annabeth gave me a look that said how do you know that, creepy stalker?, but they shrugged it off and continued. We heard a yell, "Yeah! Guys if the others did their job then we won!"

I picked up Katie bridal style. We picked up the flag and made our way to team base. Annabeth Showed off the flag. Everyone cheered. It roused Katie a little. Enough to say, "Travis?" before she went limp again. Now both teams were here. Many people were looking at us then Aphrodite cabining. What is that about? I took her to the infirmary.

Will told me that she would be fine, but I saw that he gave me the look that he gave to either the girlfriend or the boyfriend of whomever was hurt. I wish I was Katie's boyfriend, but I said, "Hey, don't give me that look. I know what it's for, and I wi- I shouldn't be getting that look. I am dating Olivia." (She's so unimportant that I had to check what her name was)

Will smiled creepily and said, "Yup. You are."

"What's up with these creepy smiles? Everyone is giving them to me."

"Because we're conspiring against you and Katie to get you to together," he mumbled so fast that it wasn't comprehendible.

"Can you repeat that?"

"No." I left putting a smirk on my face pretending I didn't notice everything being weird.

-----------------------Time Skip-----------------------

When Katie woke up I didn't go in to check on her. But I did realize that I would have to make the first move with her. The break up with Olivia should be easy at least.

Guys. I'm thinking quest. Yes or No. Comment answer. I already have a prophecy. Bye.

~ZezeeGoesBananas