His Birthday

Hi! Before I start chapter one, I'll give you a bit of background!

What Happened:

   Corrin and her friends had defeated King Garon. After the war, she became Queen Corrin, of the Invisible Kingdom. Azura had decided to only take charge when Corrin left to see her other family. The war between Hoshido and Nohr ended.

There. Now I'll start chapter one. His birthday.

  Corrin was picking flowers in a meadow in Hoshido. She had only wanted to relax ever since the war ended. But it had been everything but relaxing. So much work had been to be done, so many problems, so much rebuilding. It had been crazy and she had only wanted to see her siblings. So she took a vacation to Hoshido.

  "Corrin? Are you okay?" Someone asked her. She realized that she was lying on the ground in the middle of the meadow. It was Princess Elise. When the Nohrian royalty had heard that Corrin was at Hoshido, they had taken a little vacation there.

  "I-I think that sh-she's okay." Princess Sakura whispered behind her. Elise and Sakura had become best friends, which was a bit unusual considering their opposite personalities.

  "I'm okay. Sorry to worry you, Elise, Sakura." Corrin smiled.

  "Good! I wouldn't want you to miss Takumi's birthday party!" Elise laughed.

  "Oh yeah! Haha! I should get ready. See you there!" Corrin ran off to change. She went into her closet for some clothes. She came out in a flowing red dress with specks of rainbow glitter that came down to her knees. She slipped on some red high heels that were dotted with more rainbow glitter on the heel. Corrin tied her hair into a long ponytail that went down her back, with a flower headband to hold it.

  "Perfect!" She exclaimed out loud.

  "How pretty," Camilla strutted into the room. "Red really suits you." She wrapped Corrin into a giant hug.

  "Camilla! Don't bother Corrin. She's trying to get ready." Leo came in.

  "No, it's okay, Leo. I just finished. How have you guys been?" Corrin asked.

  "We've been fine. Have you prepared for Prince Takumi's birthday party?" Leo asked.

  "What do you think I've been doing? Having a fashion show?" Corrin laughed.

  "No, that's what Camilla's been doing." Leo scoffed.

  "A girl always has to look good. Especially when it's their little sister's special someone's birthday." Camilla eyed Corrin. Corrin had a crush on Takumi ever since he started trusting her. It broke her heart when Oboro asked him if he liked her and said yes.

  "Shut up, Camilla, he's only a friend." Corrin blushed and looked away to hide her red face.

  "Yeah, right. It's so obvious. You're lucky that naive little Takumi doesn't notice." Leo laughed.

  "We've got to go. The party will be very soon. Come on Corrin!" Camilla grabbed Corrin's hand, and they ran off into the banquet hall.

  "Good timing, Corrin, Camilla, Leo. Sit down at your labeled seats." King Ryoma smiled. Corrin noticed that she was supposed to be sitting right next to Takumi on his left. On her other side sat Leo. Everyone was there except Takumi. It was a surprise party anyway. On Takumi's right was Oboro. Of course. They weren't officially dating, and Corrin only knew that because she was the only one who knew that they liked each other. Well, Leo knew too. When Takumi came in, everyone yelled surprise.

  "Wow! Thanks you guys! I thought that nobody remembered. When I asked people if they remembered my birthday, they all said, 'Sorry Takumi. I'll surely remember next time.' But people actually remembered!" Takumi exclaimed. He was wearing a blue tuxedo. Leo was next to me, wearing a red one. Takumi sat at his seat and everyone decided to start conversations with one another. "I like your dress, Corrin. It really brings out your eyes." Takumi smiled.

  "Thanks! I like your tuxedo!" Corrin grinned.

  "Hey, Takumi! How are you doing?" Oboro asked.

  "Great, thank you!" He responded. He started to talk to Oboro. Corrin gritted her teeth.

  "Hey, Corrin? Want to play in the field like we used to after dinner?" Leo asked Corrin.

  "Sure!" Corrin regained her smile. It had been a really long time ever since they played like that. After dinner, Leo led Corrin out into the field.

  "When you and Takumi eventually get together, don't forget about me." Leo laughed as they lied on the ground under their favorite cherry tree.

  "Come on, Leo!  Takumi and I probably won't ever get together. He likes someone else." Corrin sighed.

  "Corrin! Don't be so negative! Try to think optimistically!" Leo encouraged Corrin.

  "That's funny coming from the King of darkness!" Corrin laughed.

  "Hey! That's mean!" Leo playfully shoved Corrin.

  "But it's true! Tag!" Corrin tagged Leo.

  "Not fair! You got a head start!" Leo started to chase Corrin. So it went that way for hours. Eventually it was time for Corrin to go to bed.

  "Goodnight, Leo!" Corrin smiled, as she left the field.

  "Goodnight, Corrin." Leo smiled back. He started to head back to his room. But before he could unlock the castle doors, he was attacked. He got shoved against the wall, and hit his head. Then he was dragged into one of the rooms in the castle. It was surprisingly elegant. This meant that it wasn't one of the maids or butlers, it was royalty. He was thrown on to the bed. He looked up to see none other than Prince Takumi himself.

Thank you for reading this part! Bye!