Her Headache

Hi again! I hope you enjoy the chapter!

 "The day is really nice." Corrin smiled. "It reminds me..."

  "Of what?" Takumi asked.

  "Of when we sat here. It was a few years ago. A little bit after the war ended. We sat here. It was peaceful.  We acted like actual siblings. Even though we're not. It just reminds me of this moment. When all is quiet." She stuck her arm out. "When there is nothing you can't do."

  "Yeah. I remember that. All was well. But now things are going crazy. We can't rest until we find out who shot you. Did you see them?" Takumi asked.

  "Only a little. It wasn't you. Their hair was a blonde color, but he had piercing red eyes. Angry, painful, hurtful, red eyes. Like they were staring into my soul." She sighed. Then she had a look of pain in her eyes. She clenched her head. "Augh!"

  "What happened?" Takumi yelled.

  "Ow! Just... Just my head." She whispered.

  "That looked like more than a normal headache. You should tell someone." Takumi suggested.

  "No, it's fine. I'll be okay. It only happens once a month." She sighed.

  "No, it's not okay if you're in a lot of pain each month!" Takumi yelled.

  "It's just how life works. You need to understand." She put her hand on his shoulder. "It only happens for a few seconds anyway."

  "If you are 100% sure, then fine." He looked up at the clear sky. "So many things have happened since you came to visit. In a way, it's been kind of... stressing."

  "Sorry, Takumi." Corrin frowned.

  "No, no, no. That's not what I mean. It's also been really nice to have you here. In fact... I missed you." Takumi whispered.

  "That's really sweet of you-" But then Takumi placed his hand over her mouth.

  "Thank you so much."

I hope you enjoyed!