His Pain

Hello! As you know, I am very impatient! I hope you enjoy this new chapter!

  "CORRIN!" Takumi yelled as he ran over to her. The wound looked very deep. Hopefully shallow enough to be able to heal her. But it was right in the middle of her chest.

  "*Cough* Takumi?" She rasped, "We can't waste lives, Takumi. I know that you don't want to hurt your retainers. They're your greatest friends. More important than me. *Cough* Leo? Can you make sure to keep Takumi alive. You don't get along well, but please. Keep him alive. *Cough*"

  "She might live if we get a healer." Hinata told Azama to keep her alive while they got Sakura and Elise over to the seen. At least Hinata cared.

  "Why are you helping us?" Takumi asked Hinata, who sent Effie and Arthur to find Elise and Sakura.

  "I won't waste lives. Didn't you hear what she said? She knows something that we don't." Hinata responded.

  "What happened?" Elise yelled, as she a Sakura ran up.

  "Oh my goodness! This is a very bad wound! Quick- Elise, we have to get her to the castle! Takumi, Leo, help me!" Sakura directed Takumi and Leo. Eventually, they made it to the castle.

  "What happened? Hinata? What is this? Laslow, Peri, Beruka, Selena, Odin, Niles, Effie, Arthur, Kagero, Saizo, Setsuna, Azama, Hinata, Oboro, Hana, Subaki, what is this? Sakura, Elise, try to keep her alive." Ryoma roared.

  "We shall not explain." Hinata spoke as he and his friends disappeared.

  "It was my fault. They rebelled, I tried to kill them, and I accidentally hit Corrin. I am sorry, Brother." Takumi sighed.

  "GO TO YOUR ROOM AND STAY THERE!" Ryoma yelled at him. Takumi trudged to his room, and sat on his bed. Then Leo came in.

  "Hello Takumi. You know that it's not your fault. It's nobody's-" Leo was cut off.

  "YES IT IS! IT'S ALL MY FAULT! IF I WASN'T SUCH AN IDIOT, THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!" Takumi yelled at Leo.

  "No, it's not. But Ryoma told me to invite you downstairs to check on Corrin. We don't know if she'll survive." Leo dragged Takumi downstairs, and into the medical room.

  "She's not doing well. I don't think that this is your arrow... Did you even shoot?" Sakura asked.

  "I didn't think so, but there was an arrow in Corrin's chest so I guessed that I did. Plus my arrows regenerate right after I shoot." Takumi shrugged.

  "Come to think of it, I don't remember you shooting. I only remember an arrow whizzing past my head. But it was purple. Takumi's arrows are a bluish- green color. It wasn't one of the retainers either." Leo remembered.

  "So then who was it?" Ryoma asked.

  "I don't know, but the arrow wasn't actually all that deep. But there was poison on the tip. It couldn't have been meant for Corrin if she jumped in the way like Leo told me." Sakura looked confused, as did everyone else.

  "Who did it then?" Takumi asked.

  "Well, how do you expect me to know?" Leo asked.

  "I don't expect you to know. That would be weird if you knew. Maybe once Corrin wakes up, she might know. She was on the other side anyway." Elise suggested.

  "But will she ever wake up? And if she does, when?" Takumi asked, painfully. "I can't take this anymore."

  "We don't know. We do have to consider the possibility that she won't wake up. But hopefully it won't have to come to that." Sakura sighed. Her eyes were watery. Elise didn't look any better. They looked like they were on the verge of crying.

  "Please don't cry. I can't have you two cry. Crying won't help. It'll only distract you. We can't lose Corrin. I'm not trying to be hard on you. I know you love Corrin. We can't lose her."

Takumi whispered.

  "Okay. We'll try our hardest. But we suggest that you go to your rooms. This process will take overnight. But the process is only to see if she'll live or not. All we can do is probe, and hope." Elise put a hand on Takumi shoulder. Everyone left. Except Sakura, Elise, and Takumi.

  "I'm going to stay here. By her side." Takumi sighed.

  "Okay then. I'll prepare the couch for you to sleep." Sakura ran away to get items, while Elise stayed with Corrin. Takumi stared down at the unconscious figure before him. Her hair, sprawled out against the bed. Her chest had bandages wrapped around it. She had a pained expression. But then he noticed something. She was crying. But not only that. She was whispering.

  "Please. Don't leave me."

There you have it, folks! Thanks for reading!