His Game With Leo

Ah yes. The next chapter! I hope you enjoy!

  Corrin had always wanted them to be friends. Oh boy was she wrong.

  "What do you want, Pineapple Head? Another gift? We're the snakes not enough?" Leo sneered.

  "We'll talk about that later. What were you doing on that field with Corrin? Flirting?" Takumi frowned at the thought.

  "We were playing tag. I was about to go to my room before you very rudely interrupted me. I'll ask again. What do you want?" Leo asked, harshly. Takumi sighed with relief.

  "I just wanted to protect her from Nohrian scum like you." Takumi snorted.

  "I thought that you were in love with Oboro." Leo grimaced at the thought of him cheating on Oboro. Takumi looked confused.

  "Huh? What do you mean?" Takumi asked.   

   "Oboro asked if you like her." Leo answered, simply.

  "I thought she meant as a friend or retainer," Takumi frowned. "And I am not in love with Corrin." He finished.

  "Don't deny it little Takumi. It's obvious that you like her. You wouldn't have complimented her so many times. I counted that you complimented her twenty three times. How funny that you didn't even compliment Oboro." Leo stated.

  "Well two can play at that game. I was counting too, and you complimented her twenty seven times. You didn't even compliment  Camilla. You must have a crush on her too." Takumi laughed.

  "How about we play a little game. The person who earns Corrin's love is the winner. A few rules. You may not tell anyone about this bet. You may not tell her that the other likes her. And three, you may not  use anyone else to make her jealous. If I win, you have to move to Nohr, go everywhere I go unless I say not to, and pretty much just be my butler. What will happen if you win? And I know you won't." Leo suggested. He rethought that last sentence. He knew that Corrin liked Takumi. But it didn't matter.

  "If I win, and I will, you may never talk or speak with her ever again. You must ignore the fact that she's even there." Takumi smiled.

  "Deal." Leo shook his hand. "May the best man win."

  "I'll be the winner. Just you wait Leo!" Takumi shouted as Leo left the room.

  "What was that noise?" Corrin stepped out of her room that was across Takumi's and right next to Leo's.

  "Sorry, Corrin. We were having a little argument. Don't worry about it." Takumi shoved Leo into his room. "I was having a bad dream, I screamed when I woke up, then Leo started shouting at me for making so much noise." Takumi lied.

  "He shouldn't have acted that way on you birthday. Do you want to talk about your nightmare?" She asked.

  "Okay." Takumi led Corrin into his room. "It was about losing everything." Takumi lied until he fell asleep. Corrin left to her room to find a hooded figure, holding a coil of rope.

Wow. Ah! Short! Sorry! That was just a bunch of random words I scrawled to make a story. I am very disappointed. Oh well. Thank you for reading! I'll publish soon!