His Arrows

I'm sorry if I'm getting any of this wrong! I've never played Fire Emblem Fates! I just ship Corrin and Takumi. Please don't kill me!

  "Hinata?" Takumi asked. "Why are all of my retainers betraying me?"

  "Ha! I've just been an afterthought this whole time. You never suspected it. I'm so tired of being left out. So join me. You can bring your friends. I'll even restore Corrin's memory. Now that's a good bargain, isn't it? And Leo can be your slave. Then Corrin will be all yours. Why don't you join all the retainers of Hoshido and Nohr." Hinata grinned, evilly.

  "Never! I could never betray Hoshido. Betraying Hoshido would be like betraying myself. And what do you mean by 'Corrin will be all yours?'" Takumi asked.

  "Enough with the questions. I've seen how you look at her. You don't pay attention to any other girl just as much. All the ones who have paid so much attention to you. The ones who practically worship you as a god. The ones you could've chosen as your girlfriend. Takumi, you're nineteen. Corrin is your age. She is only five days older than you. You would be perfect. All those girls who love you, you don't pay any attention. Your attention is mainly focused toward Corrin. So join me." Hinata commanded.

  "He would never join you! I may not have my memories, but Takumi would never betray Hoshido or his family and friends! Come on, Leo, Takumi! Am I right?" Corrin asked.

  "She's right. I believe in Takumi. He would never trade Hoshido just to keep a girl, not even on her own will. Takumi, you would never betray Hoshido. And I know that." Leo encouraged Takumi.

  "They're right. I could never betray my home," Takumi pulled out his bow, "Not even for my own gain."

  "Huh. I thought that this would be easier. Maybe I should rephrase this. You will join me." Hinata raised his hand, and all of a sudden, both Nohr and Hoshido's retainers. All the villagers had either been killed or they had fled.

  "Hello, Corrin. Nice to see you again. Oh wait- You don't remember me. Ha!" Laslow grinned.

  "Hey, hey- Killing these villagers was fun! I'm glad I joined Hinata! Takumi! Join us!" Peri yelled.

  "So. If you don't join, I'll hurt Corrin. How would that be? Hurting your-" But he was cut off. By an arrow, lodged in his shoulder.

  "Watch what you say, Hinata. That was aimed for your heart. But I grant pity on you. Nobody's hurting my best friend." Takumi growled. Takumi and Corrin had become best friends ever since the war ended, after Takumi fixed his trust issues with her.

  "I bet you wish that Corrin was more than a friend." Hinata grinned. But then- an arrow was shot directly at his chest. But Corrin blocked it.

You probably really hate cliffhangers by now. SORRY IF I'M GETTING ANY OF THIS WRONG! See ya!