Leo's Kindness

"Stop! Don't fight!" Corrin yelled. "I don't want to lose either of you!"

  "Corrin..." Leo and Takumi both sighed. "Please stay out of this. You don't want to get involved."

  "I don't care if I get involved. I care about both of you. I've already lost Sakura..." Corrin looked down.

  "What happened to Sakura?!?" Takumi yelled.

  "There... There was a fight happening today, just a little while ago. Sakura went. She was killed while we were sitting on the field. Ryoma told me on my way back here." Corrin started crying.

  "Sakura..." Takumi sat down on the ground. "Sakura... Is gone..."

  "Corrin, please. Don't cry." Leo reached out his hand to pat Corrin's back. But she swiped it away.

  "You don't care. You just want me to like you. No matter what it takes. You'd even kill." Corrin frowned. "Sakura was a kind person. She would've cared for anyone. If she lived."

  "Takumi." Leo sighed. "Corrin. I know a spell that could help. Do you know where her grave is?"

  "Yes. Follow me." Corrin brought Leo to her grave. (Sorry, I don't know how Japanese culture works, so we're just going to go with a grave.) When they got there, Leo spoke.

  "Are you sure you want me to do this?"

  "Yes." Corrin pleaded, not knowing what would happen.

  "Okay then." Leo started to enchant a spell. He started to glow. White light, flashed. He started to rise into the air. Then there was an explosion.

Ahh! Short! Hope you enjoyed!