His Thanks

Ah, yes. Now we will get somewhere through love. Enjoy!

  "But why?" Corrin asked. "Why are you thanking me?"

  "Because you helped me. All those years ago. You helped me get over my feelings as an afterthought. You helped me trust. Thank you." He smiled.

  "No problem! I just wanted to help-" She was cut off by him kissing her. As a reflex, she jerked back.

  "Wh-What?" She stuttered, blushing.

  "I knew you liked me. You were kind of obvious about it. But what wasn't obvious was that I liked you back." Takumi laughed.

  "Wow. That was... Wow." Corrin had managed to say. "I didn't know you felt the same way."

  "Well now you do. If you aimed for my heart, you've struck true." Takumi smiled.

  "Heh. Wow. This is probably the best day of my life." Corrin lay down on the ground and stared up at the sky. Then she felt Takumi hold her hand.

  Nobody saw Leo, in the distance, watching them, listening to them. He sighed when he heard Takumi confess. He knew that if Takumi asked her to be his girlfriend, he would lose. And he hated losing.

  "Hey." Leo walked up to them before Takumi was able to ask her to be his girlfriend. He glared at Takumi. Takumi was furious, but didn't show it. Well actually, he kind of did.

  "Hello Nohrian Scum. Why not just get out of here. Can't you see that we're having a private conversation?" Takumi growled.

  "I hate to be rude, but that is true. Can you leave for a little bit, Leo?" Corrin asked politely, countering Takumi's rude manner.

  "But I'm afraid that I can't do that. I was in my room when a man appeared in my room. He tried to shoot me. I slammed the door and ran out. You must check on it." Leo lied.

  "Fine, but leave us alone after this." Takumi sighed and helped Corrin get up. They ran to Leo's room, but nobody was there.

  "You are both fools." Leo shoved Corrin in the room, and used his magic to lock it.

  "What are you doing?" Takumi yelled.

  "You know that I hate losing. And after this, you will know to never make a bet with me ever again!" Leo cast a purple arrow, and shot it right at Takumi's heart. But Takumi dodged.

  "Purple!" Takumi thought. It was a purple arrow that was fired. Purple. "You idiot! It was you trying to fire at Hinata! But you hit Corrin!"

  "Oh, so you figured it out. Nobody knew that I could cast an arrow spell. Hinata and the other retainers work for me. I told Hinata not to threaten Corrin. He disobeyed strict orders." Leo spoke, an evil smile growing on his face. "I hate losing. You were the only one who knew about this deal. If I get rid of you, wipe Corrin's memory, and set Corrin free, she might eventually fall in love with me. We're aren't related anyway."

  "I'm not either! She could never fall in love with you as long as I live!" Takumi yelled, firing an arrow.

He missed, and Leo and Takumi started shooting an open fire.

  Corrin could hear from the inside of the room. "They'll hurt each other! But wait- Leo likes me?... Wow. But I need to stop them, somehow!" Corrin stressed.

  "Please stop! You must!" Corrin yelled from inside of the room. They ignored her. A window was on the opposite side of the wall. She ran over to see how tall it was. Hm. A ground level. She jumped down.

  "Stop, Leo!" Takumi yelled. "Deal's off! You can still talk to Corrin!"

  "You know I hate losing. And you know that I like Corrin. So what's the point in trying?" Leo was about to fire.

  "Stop this!" Someone yelled. Takumi and Leo's heads jerked toward the spot where Corrin was standing.

Yay! One warning: After this, the chapters will be pretty short. Hope you enjoyed!