His Find

Okay. Yeah I get it. Too many chapters in one hour. Fine. BUT I HAVE SO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS! SO WHY NOT? ENJOY!

   "It was you, Oboro. You were the only one not trying to get me to stay. You're my retainer. They are also called the O. O for Oboro." Takumi frowned. Oboro started to smile.

  "How clever. Clever little Takumi. How smart. Wow, I guess you solved it. Or maybe you didn't. After all, you still don't know we're poor little Corrin is. I might know where she is." Oboro grinned.

  "Give her back!" Leo and Takumi yelled at the same time.

  "You'll have to find out yourself. Or maybe I'll make a deal with you. It's either you have to find her herself, or you do something for me and I'll give you a big hint. Here's my deal, you kiss me and I'll give you a hint to where your precious Corrin is. Deal?" Oboro asked.

  "Deal." Takumi responded immediately. "I'll do anything to get my friend back." Takumi quickly pecked her on the cheek.

  "You're smart. I'll give you a hint. The cave." Oboro smiled, and disappeared.

  "The cave! There's one in the ocean on an island." Leo exclaimed. So they sailed there.

  "One question," Takumi asked on the boat. "Why did she want me to be at the border?"

  "Probably to ask you out or something. She does like you after all." Leo frowned.

  "We're here." Hinoka stated.

  "Let's go!" Takumi ran inside. Inside they saw Corrin, tied to the wall, looking terrified.

SHORT, SHORT, SHORT! TOO SHORT! Oh well. Hey, more cliffhangers, at least. See ya! (I promise to not update in like, five seconds.)