His Anger

Not only am I lazy, but impatient as well. Sorry if I make anymore mistakes. I have a lot of free time on my hands, so why not make chapters? I hope you enjoy!

Takumi woke up that morning, refreshed. He had no nightmares, and he actually felt excited for the day. But that excitement washed away when he didn't see Corrin during breakfast.

  "Where's Corrin? I wanted to say thank you to her." Takumi asked.

  "Maybe she overslept. I'll check on her." Felicia ran over to Corrin's room. Everyone at the breakfast table heard a scream. Both the Nohrian family and Hoshidan family ran over to Corrin's room. "I decided to check on Corrin, but all I found was her bed, not made and she always makes it when leaving her room! I also found this ransom note!" Felicia shouted.

  "It says, 'It'll either be Corrin or Takumi. Listen to the instructions within this rhyme. Poor little Corrin, she might be dead. Give me Prince Takumi or I'll have her head. He has to come to the border at 6 o'clock, or else little Corrin may have hit a rock! Only once I see him, I give her back. Or maybe you're getting way off track! Corrin will be gone if you say no! - From me: The O'" Ryoma read aloud.

  "I'll have to sacrifice myself for Corrin. She's more important than I am." Takumi sighed.

  "No, Takumi! It is my duty to protect you! You may not leave!" Hinata yelled.

  "Hinata is right! Brother, you cannot leave! I love Corrin dearly, but Takumi, don't go!" Hinoka screamed. People kept on telling him to not leave and that there has to be another way.

  "There is another way." Takumi grimaced, darkly. "And I can tell just by your yelling. The way is by arresting the person who took Corrin. And I know exactly who it is." He pointed a finger right at Oboro's face.

More cliffhangers for the win.  SO SHORT! See ya next chapter!