Leo's Sacrifice

Hello again! Sorry I didn't update sooner! But I hope you enjoy!

  "Thank you." Corrin had heard him say right before the explosion. The smoke cleared. Sakura was lying on the ground. Alive.

  "Leo?" Corrin whispered. No response. Takumi ran up to Sakura, trying to wake her up. "Leo, where did you go? LEO!" Corrin yelled, running up to Leo, he was lying on the ground.

  "Corrin? *Coughs* Nice to see you." Leo rasped. He was dying.

  "Leo, please, don't die!" Corrin cried.

  "Don't cry. Thank you. Goodbye, Corrin..." Leo's voice disappeared. Leo eventually faded into nothing.

  "Leo... I'm so sorry." Corrin whispered.

  "He sacrificed himself just to see you happy. He really cared about you. Do not let him die in vain." Sakura walked up to Corrin.

  "Fulfil his wish. Do not look in the past with agony. Look toward the future with a warming, open heart." Takumi smiled.

  "You're right. Leo, I'll try." Corrin, Takumi, and Sakura left, holding hands.

SUPER SHORT! After this one is the last chapter. I hope you enjoy this fanfiction! Remember: Offer a new Corrin x ? shipping! Chose the person. I'll even let you do boy Corrin. But last one after this! Hope you enjoyed!