Her Tears

Hello! I couldn't resist making another chapter in one day! Too much free time! Here it is!

  "Corrin? Are you there?" Takumi whispered. "Geez. I must be insane. I'm talking to an unconscious body. Maybe I'm losing my sanity." Takumi thought. He used hand, and wiped away her tears.

  "I'm back. You should go to sleep. It's late." Sakura suggested.

  "Okay." Takumi drifted off into a deep slumber. He woke up right before sunrise. "Did you get the results?" Takumi asked.

  "Yup! She'll live!" Elise grinned.

  "Yeah! I was so worried! But something strange happened. She was crying and whispering 'Don't let me go' and 'Don't leave.'" Sakura explained. Takumi sighed with relief.

  "Thank you so much! When will she wake up?" Takumi asked.

  "Very soon! I suggest you stick around. Should I call the rest?" Sakura asked.

  "Not yet. Let's have her just see us first." Takumi suggested.

  "Okay. Hey! She's waking up!" Elise chirped.

  "Ugh. My head... Takumi?" Corrin asked.

  "He he! She didn't even say our names!" Sakura giggled.

  "Well your too short for me to be able to see your tiny heads!" Corrin blushed.

  "That's the Corrin we know and love." Elise laughed.

  "Seriously Elise? Do you want me to tell everyone that you-" Elise clamped her hand over Corrin's mouth.

  "Shhh! Wait!" -Elise stepped back- "You remember that?" When Corrin nodded Elise yelped, "You remember! Thank you! You're back!"

  "Yeah! He he! He! Heh..." Corrin trailed off. "Yeah. I remember."

  "Do you want me to leave you and Takumi alone for a bit?" Sakura asked. When Corrin and Takumi nodded, Sakura grabbed Elise, closed the door, and ran off to tell everyone else.

  "I'm so happy to see that you're alive!" Takumi wrapped his arms around Corrin.

  "It's nice to see you too." Corrin laughed. But something then weird happened. Tears streamed down her cheeks. And they weren't tears of joy. They were tears of sorrow.

  "Corrin?... Why are you crying?" Takumi asked her.

  "I... I don't know... Don't... Don't leave me... Please..." I heard her whisper. She pulled even closer, crying even harder.

  "Shh... It's okay. I won't ever leave you. You're my best friend. I could never leave you." Takumi whispered. "But I'll never be able to deny my feelings either." He thought.

  "Heh. You sound like a mom... A mom..." She trailed off. "I'm so sorry that I took that from you."

  "That's in the past. The others will be here soon." Takumi helped Corrin calm down and get cleaned up. Soon, the others came in.

  "How are you doing Corrin?" They asked, and "Are you feeling okay?" Questions that Takumi regretted not asking. But once Sakura shooed them out, she spoke to Corrin.

  "You are well enough to leave. But please take extra care. You may not train or fight for three days. But you may explore the town, play, and do all sorts of things. I took off your bandages. Take care!" She shooed Takumi and Corrin out.

  "So... Do you want to have lunch outside? It's a nice day." Takumi suggested.

  "Sure. Let's go." They held hands as they walked to the kitchen.

Yes! Finally! We're getting somewhere in their relationship! But too bad. This is the end of the chapter. See ya! Oh wait- Since this fanfiction will probably end soon, I'll take requests for a new Corrin x whoever you want! I'll only do Fire Emblem Fates though. And it will only be a Corrin x whoever. Please write your vote in the comments or send it to me. See ya! (For real this time.)