Introduction

Jin

Twitter : tweet.jin
Instagram : worldwide.handsome.J
Snapchat : snap.jin
YouTube : eat.Jin

His YouTube channel is almost everything about food; food challenges, how to cook/bake something or Q&A's about food. His vlogs are mostly about him shopping groceries for food and will tell the viewers which one is good for what etc.  

Some of the other members are (rarely) featured in his videos as testers or as assistant or as the ones who will read the questions. 

Suga / Yoongi

Twitter : august.tweet
Instagram : august.D_official
Snapchat : min.suga
YouTube : august.D

He uploads mostly his own music, sometimes even remixes. Rarely active on Instagram but is on Twitter like every hour.

Collaborates sometimes with someone but is mostly soloing his channel.

J-Hope

Twitter : J-tweet
Instagram : j-hobi
Snapchat : snap.hope
YouTube : hope-world

Just like Yoongi, he will upload his own music but will do Q&A's too and vlogs here and there and dance videos. Like. A. Lot. 

He is behind the camera just chilling around or doing something when the others are in front of the camera and helps them or does something stupid to make them laugh.

Namjoon

Twitter : rap_monster
Instagram : k.namjoon
Snapchat : namjoon.rm
YouTube : RapMonster

Just as the other two, he'll upload his own music and do Q&A's. But he will also do some fact videos about music industries or about anything and everything. (showing off his IQ y'know jk jk)

Jimin

Twitter : chim.chim.tweets
Instagram : insta.chim
Snapchat : Jiminie.snaps
YouTube : Jim.in

Does covers of songs that are currently in the charts either English or Korean, collaborates with Jungkook or Taehyung sometimes, and does some Pranks with Taehyung along with Q&A's. Uploads videos of him dancing too, sometimes with Hobi.

Taehyung

Twitter : tvitter.v
Instagram : tae.taehyung
Snapchat : Tae.snap
YouTube : - he shares it with his sister      informations about the channel at her profile -

Jungkook

Twitter : jung.kook
Instagram : j.jk97
Snapchat : kookiesnap
YouTube : Kookie.Tube

Probably does the same as Jimin but without the pranks and he uploads some vlogs though featuring the others and something like "5 five ways to..." or "... Life Hacks" etc. Let's just say his channel is an all rounder one.

Hyunsha

Twitter : hyun.tweets
Instagram : hyunsha.k97
Snapchat : hyunsha.strays
YouTube : K.T-H (kay-tae-hey)

Both Taehyung and Hyunsha are uploading challenges, reactions to..., vlogs, covers etc. just like Jungkook but Taehyung sometimes uploads videos in which he pranks Hyunsha or in where he re-acts a scene from a movie or series.

Most of the videos have both of them but rarely one of them uploads a video where they are alone. If it's a vlog then it's just that sometimes they are alone.

Y/n

Twitter : (username)
Instagram : (username)
Snapchat : (username)
YouTube : -

You're befriended with Hyunsha, though you're older than her. But you never met the boys face to face only from their videos. Sometimes Hyunsha would ask if you wanna meet them face to face but you always decline because you're afraid of the hate you would get.

Because of that you don't get noticed in all those comments and like notifications besides from Hyunsha's.

You're famous for your aesthetic pictures on instagram but you always fool around on twitter though.