📴 07 (1859 Words)

Jungkooks Pov (A/n; this is new omg 😱 lol)

It's Sunday, 10 pm the time, which means that Hyunsha will come back tomorrow and in a few hours.

I planned on taking her out tomorrow. We didn't go out together in a long time, it would be when with one of the others.

In one month a lot happened. Jin hyung got a girlfriend, we moved in one big house, (even though I call it a mansion I mean what house can fit nine to ten people?) our YouTube channels and Social Media got more subscribers and  followers, but most importantly; the fans are happy and accepting that Hyunsha and I are together.

But recently things with Jin and Bf/n don't go the way as it should be in normal relationships.

They fought a lot recently and one of them would slam the door shut harshly and the next morning one of us would find either Jin or Bf/n on the couch sleeping.

I mean why the couch when we have an extra room though?

The last fight, I remember they had was about Jin putting too much salt into the food. I mean he has a good YouTube  cooking channel while she... I don't even know what she's doing, does she even work?

I mean yeah silly fights are sometimes funny and cute but when it's Jin and Bf/n, she would take it way too seriously and this leads to a fight between them.

Even the others have enough of it and said that when they fight one more time they should break up as it wasn't normal to fight that much in one day. The biggest amount of time they fought in one day was between seven and twelve.

Anyways I was on my phone and scrolled down the comment section under my latest video I uploaded until I got a message from Hyunsha.

New Message from My Love 💘

Guess who's coming back today?

No way

Yes way

Y/n wanted to have some time alone bc something is on her mind and me being the best friend I am said ok and she's driving me home rn. I'll be there in 10 minutes 💕

Aye I'll be waiting then 💘

As I read the text again I kinda was thankful that Hyunsha would come back earlier but I also wondered what was on Y/n noonas mind to want Hyunsha out of her apartment.

As the door opened I expected Hyunsha to walk through the door, maybe with Y/n behind her and turned around excitedly only to see a drunken Bf/n waddling her way into the house.

"Bf/n noona? Why are you drunk? Did you and Jin fought again?" I asked,  concerned as I approached her waddling form. Don't want her to break any of those vase that someone bought.

Why? Don't ask me I wasn't even presence at the time.

"Jin and I- f-fought again and- and bro- broke up." I don't know if she was hiccuping or sobbing, maybe both.

Now I kinda understand why the hyungs won't let me drink.

"What happened this time?" I asked as I helped her getting on the couch.

"I-I told you- we- we fought about someone." Wait hold up someone?

"What and who do you mean with someone?" I asked more than obviously confused.