Thanks, Help and Ramble

Author Ari here lol

Firstly, like always, how are u today? (cue N.flying)

Secondly, I want to say a big fat thank you to everyone who read, vote and comment on this book, it honestly means so much to me that people are still reading my story even though it wasn't my best work :')

To everyone who commented :

Thank you, whenever I get a notification that someone commented I read it, really. The comments make my days a lil better and some of them are funny

To everyone who voted :

Thanks for voting, it also means much to me seeing that you guys apparently like my writing style and the story on its own ^°^

To everyone :

Thanks for taking your time to read a story from an author like me, I only wanted to take my mind off by writing but I didn't thought it would end like this, a hobby.

Bc I'm talking about thanking everyone let my baby bird and carat side do this for a sec-

Alexa, play Thank You by Got7 and afterwards Thanks by Seventeen

Next point "Help" :

I had a plot line for like months but I couldn't  find a group that I'm comfortable with writing them into the plot/story line and now I decided one group but not a member, so I'm asking the stay-army community here :

Which Stray Kids member would you like to read a fan fiction, written by me?

I have two boys in my mind but I want to know what stay-army want to read :)

Hint : it's a bit of a bad boy/school au with maybe angst in it 

And then to the next point-

Ramble

I bet that some of you know what's going on between nctizens and army's on Twitter, insta or here on wattpad maybe.

For those who don't know let me explain it shortly on what I caught on;

Basically some army's are salty/bashing on NCT because they also go to America saying that 'nct tries to like them more than bts' or in that way and what not, some of them even try to make them disband or spread false rumors about them.

And honestly, I don't think you guys know this but I'm thinking of leaving the fandom/ going on a long hiatus from the fandom.

I've been part of it since Not Today/You Never Walk Alone era and up until the LY;Tear I enjoyed it, until more and more toxic and immature army's joined.

Honestly if I found these and see that they bash on NCT or whoever, saying they're flops or want them to disband disbanded straight up say:

Hun BTS weren't the first kpop group/band to be on American ground other and older artists like Super Junior,  Big Bang  or Girls Generation were probably also there, way before BTS.

Also BTS doesn't own America so everyone can come and go as they please, and why is NCT even targeted when other kpop artists were also in America?? Monsta X or Got7 were also there, but they didn't got bashed? (Don't get me wrong I love both groups and I'm proudly part of both fandoms, I just used them as example.) Why is NCT targeted? They didn't do anything wrong in the first place.