📴 01 (1110 Words)

(A/n omg finally a normal chapter *gasp*

Btw
f/d means favorite drink
and bf/n means best friends name)

Second POV

As you entered the small cafe you saw Hyunsha on her phone with her ear buds in and a drink in front of her.

Deciding to order a drink first and then sit in front of her while waiting for the waiter or waitress to bring your drink is a good idea so you don't have to wait at the bar and let Hyunsha wait longer for you as you were a bit later than planned.

So walking slowly to the bar you think of a drink until walking at a normal space as you made up your mind on deciding to order a medium sized f/d.

After ordering you walked towards your younger friend who didn't noticed you yet as she looked outside the window beside her with her chin resting in her right palm nodding to the beats of the music blasting in her ears, probably tapping her foot as well under the round Tish.

As you sat down on the red armchair and get settled such as taking off your jacket etc. she didn't looked at you nor did she put her ear buds out.

Deciding to play along you just wait silently for your drink.

As you drink was ready the waiter walked towards the tish you two were seated at and Hyunsha got a bit startled as she saw a waiter bringing a drink that was not for her.

After looking at the waiter she looked at you shocked and stopped her music sighing and put away her ear buds.

"Yah since when are you here? And why didn't you say anything? I got really shocked seeing him suddenly beside me." She whined putting her phone away and afterwards turning towards you.

"Sorry you looked lost in thought and I didn't want to disturb you." You giggled as she pouted a bit.

"I wasn't in thoughts I was just waiting." She mumbled, playing with the straw.

"Mhm." You hummed, drinking some food your f/d not believing her but you decide to not push it.

"So what do want to talk about?" You asked curios.

After that day, when you admitted that you had a small crush on the cook, Hyunsha asked two days after that if you would like to have a talk at the cafe you two are currently in.

She didn't said about what though but you agreed anyway trusting her.

"Yeah I wanted to talk about you and meeting the boys." She said looking up from her drink to you.

"Mhm. Nope." You said firmly.

"Why not? I mean you are following them and even watched their videos why not meeting them then?" She huffed crossing her arms over her chest and leaned back in her red armchair.

You sighed after saying that you don't want the hate to get the best of you.

"Seriously? That's all you're worrying about?" Hyunsha asked as she was disbelieving that fact that you told her, as you two stepped out of the cafe after paying for your drinks and leaving a small amount of tip for the waiter.

"Yeah you know, sometimes hate gets over you." You said walking with her towards the shopping mall.

(A/n my shopping mall~)

"Yeah haters are everywhere, I know but when you are a YouTuber haters aren't that easy to find as when you're an idol or something like this." She said.

You only hummed as you two continued to walk.

After the walk towards the mall, you two did some window shopping and then after all shops got window checked out, you go to the stores that were interesting for you.

"You know..." Hyunsha started as she held a top in front of her and looked at the mirror to see if it would fit her or not, as you looked over at her humming so she knows she got your attention.

"... who said you have to be in one of the videos to meet the boys?" She asked placing the top there where she got it, probably because she doesn't like it.

"We both are so obvious." You said and then you two bursted out laughing while looking for new clothes.

"We got so busy doing our stuff that we forgot we don't have a camera in our hand and film everything we see and do." She said making you nod.

"Okay I meet the boys, but I am not in any of their videos only as background helpers if needed you know, such as lightning, sound check and so on. I could even help cutting the videos."

As you rambled about how you could help them with their videos, Hyunsha looked at you while smiling slightly.

'She didn't rambled about to help with their videos as I first told her about them.'

Which was one year ago.

You weren't interested because you wanted to focus on your work and your hobby that you did beside.

You love photography but it's just a hobby, you worked as a (job that you want to do).

It payed enough to have you alive and go out sometimes.

And with some sponsoring on instagram you get a bit more money.

"Okay so when are you willing to meet the boys?" Hyunsha said as you two walked out of the mall with only two or three bags from different shops.

"Hm I don't know maybe when they all are free?" You asked gaining a nod from the girl.

As you parted away and made your way home to your apartment you locked the door before going straight to your room and let yourself fall on your bed.

"Today was so tiring ugh so much walking." You whined to yourself into your pillow.

After enough complaining about how your foots are hurting from wall the standing and walking, you think about how the meeting with the boys will go like.

Will things get awkward or will Hyunsha think of something?

Probably the last one.

Will you see the boys again or hang out after that then?

Maybe because they are friends with Hyunsha too.

Will you embarrass yourself or be a little bid of badass and leave a good impression?

Probably the first one.

Will Jin notice you and fall for you?

Probably just in fanfictions and your dreams.

Not even enough energy to get out of your bed you fell asleep with your normal clothes on and yeah literally passing out right after your shopping day.

Not hearing the calls and texts from bf/n.