📴04 (2003 Words)

Hyunsha Pov

We had a small picnic at the Han River today and took some photos to upload later on our instagram accounts and or some funny quotes for Twitter.

We even did a small Vlive with Q&A's.

The boys are currently playing soccer while I'm on the blanket doing small stuffs like writing some video ideas, lyrics for the boys as I would sometimes help them or try to inspire them, taking pictures or read and answering comments from my social media.

As for now I'm reading some comments on Jungkooks last post on instagram which is the picture of us making it official.

Yes official. We dated before that day of the picture. Exactly for two years. But we didn't made it too obvious or noticeable for the fans. We were at the beginning of making a YouTube channel and me and Taehyung wanted to try the things out we could do before we make a permanent theme.

Which didn't worked because now we have different kinds of videos on our channel now. But the fans aren't complaining so I guess we can continue with what we are doing.

Anyways back to the present with the comments.

A lot of them are positive ones but also negative ones but I ignored them as I learned over the time being a YouTuber. So I only focused on the positive ones and thanked them.

As I read Y/n comment that she wishes us the best I didn't even told her that Jungkook and I are dating for a longer time. Well.... it's not like I-.... okay yep I did forgot to tell her.

Ugh I hat entered sometimes for being forgetful.

"Hyunshaaaaaaaa!!!!" Hobi yelled from good five meters away from me running to me.

I stand up and walked a bit forwards confused as to why the sunshine of the group would yell my name across the Han River.

But guess I didn't needed to be worried about anything as he hugged me tightly.

"Hobi? Why are you hugging me so tight?" I hugged him back laughing.

"Because... you, me, Jungkook and Suga are going to the next supermarket and buy the others snacks and some food to eat here." He explained as he let me go.

"Why do I have to come with you guys?" I asked as I picked up my phone from the picnic blanket.

"We made a bet and the loser team has to go buy the others food and snacks." Namjoon said as he plopped himself on one of the blankets.

"I'm surprised we didn't lost the ball somewhere." Taehyung said back hugging me.

"Let go you are sweaty." I tried to wiggle out from him.

"But why did Hobi hyung got to hug you and not your own brother?" He pouted.

"Or your own boyfriend?" Jungkook said as he grabbed a water bottle and drank the rest of it.

"Or your best friend?" Jimin said plopping himself beside Namjoon being all exhausted.

"Because you three came later than Hobi and you are all sweaty." I said.

"Why aren't you even sweaty Hobi?"

He only shrugged as the other two are coming now.

"Let's go I want to rest." Yoongi said picking up his wallet form his bag.

"So what do you all want for snacks and food?"

~

As we make our way out of the Han River Park we made some small talk.