Chapter 5 - The Royal Union

5. The Royal Union

" I never expected this from you."

" I thought I was your best friend. Did you even consider me as your friend."

" Did you think so low about us. How could you?"

"The times you spent with us, the promises we made are all fake right ?"

"You thought we won't support you in your tough times. Am I right?"

"How can you think that we won't stand by you.?"

"Answer us damn it!"

  He was bombarded with various questions from his long lost best friends. He was not in touch with anyone. He didn't let anyone know his misery. He was standing in the middle with all his loved ones around him. In a corner there was his newly found arch enemy smirking evilly raising her eyebrows. "You are gonna pay for this Aggarwal" he smirked back at her.

"Ouchhh! Shubhi.." a harsh punch landed on his stomach. "And you asked sanyukta not to invite us to your wedding. How could you? We are your old acquaintance right ? You were closer to me more than her back then.. " she said with disappointment and anger dripping down her words.

  "I am sorry guys. I didn't have the courage to speak all those to you people. I didnt want you guys to witness me like this. " He spoke shielding himself.

"I will kill you man.. " They started punching him black and blue and one soul was happily witnessing the unique Bharat- Milap. "Guys stop stop. Have your reunion bums after our wedding. Dont beat my to be husband. Tomorrow is our wedding and I want him to look good during the photoshoot." She came between their friends and him. If looks could kill, she would be dead by then. Awww sounds filled the terrace.  "Ohooo!! Congratulations dude. We are happy for you." His friend Sahil blew his a kiss. "I always knew you guys make the best pair.." Monika awwed. There was not even a single word about the past. He was surprised. His friends are the ones who demand explanation but now they were pulling his leg without evening letting his past intervene their talks. He glared Sanyukta again. But all thanks to her for being adamant on inviting their mutual friends , he felt genuinely happy after a long time. After hours of chit chat, they made way to the rooms alloted to them. She stood there letting the cold breeze caress her tresses. She was getting what she dreamt. No, not the guy but the destination wedding with her friends and family. She smiled contented well known of the approaching storm in her life.

She looked ethereal in the moonlight with hands filled with mehendi that enriched the place with pleasant smell. The letter R shown bright and she was admiring her beautiful palms sitting all alone in the lonely area. "What the hell" She was pulled by a familiar being . "What are you doing Randhir ?" She shouted her lungs out. "I want to get rid of my letter in your palm. Just keep quiet and let me do my work." He yelled at her rubbing her palms with the lemon scrub. "Randhir. This is too much. Leave me.. " She widened her eyes. "It's painful" she struggled hard to get out of his strong hold. "AAAHHH! You mad woman. Venomous bitch. What have you done." He chipped rubbing his cheeks. She withdrew her hand from him. "Dare you do such silly stuff next time. I will bite you to death. And yeah! Mind your tongue. It wiggles a bit too much. " She threw a sharp gaze at his direction and retired to her room. He stood there with anger seething through every vein of his muscular well- built body . She bit him harshly  leaving a slight mark. "Venomous Snake" He pressed his jaws tighty unable to digest the fact that he was easily zipped by her.

"Your husband will love you so much Sanyukta. You are damn lucky dudette" Her close friends jumped merrily examining her palms. "Please. " She threw a small glare at their direction. "Why are you so grumpy ?" Her friend asked asked her to which she turned her face. "I need to be alone." She coldly said.

  She knew that she won't be able to make even a small portion of his heart reserved for her. If they had not been tied together  in the bond called wedding, she would have atleast been friends with him. His silly deed made her rethink her decision. She closed her eyes and released a deep breath sighing. "Can anything be changed now ?" She questioned herself. "It's too late. And it's all my mistake." A lone tear drop dribbled down the side of her almond shaped eyes. She let the slumber over - power her senses fully aware of the D- Day the next day that will fully transform her life. On the other hand, there was a person deterioting himself with a bottle of drug drowned in the memories of his past life. One night more, they will be hitched forever leaving to tackle the hurdles that come their way. Together ?! Haha! The destiny laughed hard.

To be continued.

A small part for you people. I'm extremely thankful for the dear ones who asked me to continue. I'm extremely sorry for making you guys wait for a long time. I hoping for a good response even though the votes for the previous chapters are not upto the expectation.