Chapter 15 - The Familiarity

The swarm of people, half drunk and half sane were  showing their dancing talent standing on top of  the stage. The loud thumping noise of the pub which he enjoyed once failed to please him. He saw Parth happily doing some moves and smiled. He sat on the stool near the bartender's table. "Sir what do you like to have ?" The bartender interrogated him in a polite way to which he gently denied and kept sitting looking at the entrance. "Randhir come enjoy yaar. Kab se tu family man ban gaya ?" Parth pulled him up. "No Parth. You enjoy. I don't feel like dancing" he again sat on the stool. Parth shook his head in disbelief and proceeded to move. "Parth.."Randhir called him with a tinge of hesitation. "Yes" he turned to him. "Give me your mobile phone. I need to make a call." He told him. "Yeh le." Parth handed over his phone and moved away. Randhir quickly surfed his gallery and  transferred the picture of his' and Sanyukta's to his phone.

   "Randhir.." A familiar voice made him look at the source of the voice. The sight in front of him made his jaw drop. "Sanyukta?" He scanned her from top to bottom. She was indeed gorgeous wearing the simple black gown. He maintained his composure. "Tum yahan akele kya kar rahe ho?" She narrowed her eyes. "Kuch nahi. I didn't feel like dancing there." She moved her gaze towards the stage where Parth and Vidushi were in their own land. "Aren't you coming with me ?" She asked him. "Why should I? Shoo away."He said. She looked at him in disappointment. "I am going." She loudly told him. "Yes you may. But Sanyukta.. " she looked at him with disinterest. "Kya?" She snapped. "Look at that girl ? Isn't she awesome. I mean can I go and ask her out for a dance ?" He smirked at her. "Huh? You are asking your own wife this question" She fumed. "Oh c'mon Sanyukta. You are so broad-minded. Aren't you?" He smirked again. "No I'm not." She folded her arms. "Okay. Who cares. I'm going" he made his way making her mouth hang wide open and eyes pop out. "Yeh seriously chala gaya." She facepalmed.

"Randhir.." she called him. He turned back smirking mentally patting himself for irritating her but it was his turn to get shocked looking at her holding the arms of an unknown handsome guy. "Bye" she waved at him making him swiftly rush towards her. "What the fuck is this Aggarwal?" He pulled her towards him and his one single fierce stare made the guy run away and this made her chuckle. "You are so broad-minded, aren't you ?" She chuckled. "Not funny." He pulled her towards the bartender.

  "Kya kaha doctor ne?" He sounded concerned. "Randhir seriously. You are asking this question in this place at this time ?" She narrowed her eyes. "So what?" He rolled his eyes. "Kuch nahi. He asked me to take rest for a few days. Not much uchalna kudhna" she giggled rolling her eyes. "Uh! Okay" he replied ordering them a drink. "I need alcohol" she mumbled out of blue. "Whatt?" He yelled. "Yes! I have never tasted one. Infact this is the second time I'm coming to club. First time I came with Vidushi but she will not be able to manage if I'm drunk. But ab tum ho na sambhalne ke liye" she smiled. Her words sounded so deep and intense and he was unable to fathom the depth her words contained but he felt over-whelmed gauging her words. "No Sanyukta. Not today." He pulled her who was fumbling infront of the bartender. "Please please pretty please" she flashed her 32. "No means no." She stood with him. Meanwhile Parth got down and Vidushi pulled Sanyukta to the dancing stage.

"She's awesome man." Parth admired the way Sanyukta danced. "I have decided to move on" Randhir whispered which made Parth spit his drink.  "Come again" he asked his friend shocked. "Yes. I'm going to move on. I decided to forget Ritika" he took a deep breath and sighed. "Eeeeeeks! I love you" Parth hugged him tightly. "Chii! Besharam Parth. Public mein yeh San mat kar. Log kya sochenge aur teriwali kya sochegi" he made a face and dramatically sighed. "What about Sanyukta ?" Parth again asked him. "I don't know Parth. I cannot love anyone else other than Ritika." Parth frowned. "You go to hell." Parth sat next to him. "But now I don't hate her for sure" Randhir smiled and Parth seemed happy.

  Both were sipping their respective alcofree drinks keeping an  eye on their girls  showing some moves on the dance floor. In the midst of this, Randhir experienced a gentlentouch on his arm that made him turn swiftly sideways. That touch was familiar. He took a small glimpse of the girl in red who suddenly moved out of his sight. "Parth. She looks familiar" Randhir said sipping his drink. "Who?" Parth moved his gaze towards the girl whose backside was visible to them. "Come let's move out. Sanyukta is not feeling well." Vidushi rushed to them holding a slightly tipsy Sanyukta. This distracted Randhir from the girl he was trying to locate. He immediately caught Sanyukta by her waist and moved out. "How did she get drunk Vidushi ? I warned her not to have it" Randhir was exasperated. "Calm down. It was Vidushi's drink. It happens Randhir." Parth patted his shoulders and he along with Vidushi went to their car after helping Sanyukta to get seated in Randhir's. "I saw Ritika Shah today" Parth told Vidushi in a serious tone making Vidushi gasp. "Thank god you came Vidushi in the meantime." Parth sighed praying to God that Randhir shouldn't come across her again.

  "Rono Rono." She placed her arms around his neck and kissed his cheeks making him halt the car in shock but he was helpless. She was annoying him with her wild actions and making him unable to concentrate on his driving. Having enough dose of her tantrums, he stopped near a juice shop and made her gulp a tumbler full of lemonade. He helped her throw up the alcohol she consumed and made her lie down in the back seat of his car after wiping her face. "Uff" he sighed after reaching home and picked up the already asleep Sanyukta and made her sleep next to him. He closed his eyes  but opened it the next minute remembering about the touch and the girl he encountered in the Club. "Kahin vo Ritika.." he gulped but the next moment chucked the thought "No no Randhir. Thats not possible." He shook his head trying to sleep. He smiled feeling a soft pair of limbs hugging him and he closed his eyes welcoming another peaceful slumber of his life.

To be continued
No proof reading.