Chapter 30 - The Sempiternal Fulfilment

A soft music combined with the sound of the breeze made the hallway drown in serenity. The open hinged windows let the trade winds in making the air conditioned area more cold. The yellowish golden lights was making everything seem warm. Nothing could calm her flaming and raging heart. She silently stood in front the dining table without letting her sharp gaze on him deviate. "Excuse me. Who are you ?" Ritika, who was unable to recognise Sanyukta, sounded a little harsh irked with her constant gaze that was oozing fire, on her friend which was not at all deviating. "Don't poke your itchy nose" She savagely replied making her jaws hang wide open. "How dare you ? Move away." Ritika raised her voice on Sanyukta. "Look here. Tell me who the hell are you ?" Ritika again intervened. "Ask her not to bark. My ears are paining." Sanyukta gave an irked expression being utterly sassy. Randhir on the other hand was highly flabbergasted and spellbound looking at her. "I'll call the guards you bitch" Ritika digged her own grave by playing with the fire.  The satisfying music which was playing in the background suffered from an abrupt termination. All the heads were turned to their direction due to one harsh sound as a result of one harsh slap leading to a commotion. "Mind your words." She warned resuming her gaze on him. "Ritu" came a shocking voice of a manly figure in a wheelchair which wheeled towards them. She paid no heed to anything in that place except her husband who had his mouth zipped all shocked.

Before he could actually process the things that took place in a blink, he was pulled meteorically outside to the lawn and the other known faces of the couple followed to witness the scene. Vidushi face-palmed looking at the helpless Parth who made his late entry into the venue with a scared look on his face. "You are good for nothing Parth." Vidushi whispered. "Sorry. I couldn't find them. I thought you guys will execute plan B" Parth lowered his eyes apologetically.  "Our plan back fired. The possessiveness took a toll on Sanyukta and she is all savage and terrifying there." she added and face-palmed. "Wait. But I saw a man comforting Ritika. Is he her husband ? How did he come ?" Vidushi rubbed her temple all confused. Parth  shrugged  his shoulders totally  confused. Parth and Vidushi feared the repercussion and the couple were standing facing each other in silence.

"Sanyukta what's all this ?" Randhir tried to break the ice first but he was stopped by her cold look. "We are over." Came her icy cold voice and she forwarded him a bond. He took the papers in his hands and his eyes widened. "Divorce Petition ?" He yelled."When did she get these ? Oh god" Vidushi was hell shocked but stood there in silence praying to God. "Yes. You wanted the same right. I'm granting you. Finally the temporary bond gets broken." Sanyukta chuckled in a sarcastic voice. "Sanyuktaaa.." Randhir whispered totally flabbergasted and perplexed. "Yes. You were in such a hurry this morning to meet your darling and you failed to even complete that incomplete sentence right ? I know I hold no importance even as a mere friend " Sanyukta smiled sadly and her eyes started flowing. "I was just your friend with whom you initiated lip locks. I was successful in providing you with the warmth when she wasn't there. I'm happy about the amazing role I played. Thank you for everything Randhir Singh Shekhawat." Her eyes started flowing.  "Never in my life I wanted to bow down a guy. I never wanted to break myself for a guy. I promised myself but I can't help. I'm totally broken to pieces all because of a guy. I failed in my life. I broke my principles. I am unable to come out of this. I'm still into you and I don't know what to do. Please let me go." She fell on her knees crying miserably unable to face the congregation gathered around them.

"What the fuck are you blabbering Sanyukta ? Have you completely lost it..?" Randhir was hell angry on her and himself. His sentence played in his mind. "I'm so sorry Sanyukta. We are no longer gonna be the same as before. We are.." He was quick to understand everything and he wanted to hang himself for the same. "Fuck" he cursed himself and hurried towards the damsel in distress, gathering her tight in his arms. "You misunderstood me." He calmly spoke and her raging eyes met his guilty ones. "Nope. Leave me. Let me go. I hate you. I hate you." Sanyukta wailed in his arms. He kissed the tip of her head. "But I love you." He calmly replied with a smile. "You should have caught me then and there and should have heard the sentence fully you stupid girl." She pulled out of the hug and looked at him. "You were calling her darling. " She complained to which he chuckled. "Is she the same bold Sanyukta?" Parth asked to Vidushi and was shushed by her hard look. "Not her but her kid. You'll love him too . He called me to plan her birthday." He justified. "You know that she's married ? She has a kid too ?" She again asked. "Yes. She loves her husband so much. She's just my friend. " She gave him a perplexed look. "She is happily married. She happened to face hell on Earth. Today is her birthday. I planned to surprise her by bringing her husband and her kid to this lavish restaurant, to give her happiness back to her. You failed to notice them." He pointed  towards the people standing next to Ritika. Sanyukta darted her gaze and felt extremely sorry for Ritika. Ritika blinked her eyes and smiled a faint one. He held her face in his palms and continued, "I'll let you know everything later on. So now comeon, buck up." He tried to lift her up. "no. Complete the sentence." She ordered him and he smirked. "I'm so sorry Sanyukta. We are no longer gonna be the same as before. We are no more best friends. I've decided to start my journey of life with you, my better half, my soulmate and the one I happened to fall irrevocably in love in. Shades of Sanyukta never failed to surprise me and I fell for you everyday but it took me a lil long to realise. I don't know to give lengthy speeches and I know you don't want me to do that. So Sanyukta Shekhawat are you ready to join me in the rest of the journey of my life. ? Cz without you I cannot survive..." No words were coming out of her mouth. She stood there like a fool. She felt really sorry for misunderstanding her husband. "Before you go into a guilt trip,  I just want to say that you were no where at fault. It was the stupid me who made you like this. " He stroked her locks. "I love you too..." Sanyukta sealed their beginning with a kiss filled with just love.

"Where are we going....?" Sanyukta asked her few minutes old lover boy who was driving her car on the deserted roads. "Randhir.." She nagged him. "Rono." He corrected. "Huh?" "Rono sounds husky from your mouth." He smirked. "Oh. But I thought you liked Randy more ?" Sanyukta smirked this time. "Oh yes. I loved the name Randy and the lips that uttered Randy" He slowly sang. "Yeah the same way I love Sanny and the one who named me Sanny" she chuckled. "Hell! Dhanush again. I'll kill him one day." He punched the steering wheel making her giggle. "Seriously?" She chuckled making him smile at her. "Not like you who was ready with a paper knife and a pepper spray. Man who plans something big with a Paper knife and pepper spray. God. You are unbelievable Moti." He laughed. "Shut up. My plan would have worked but my possessiveness soared high at that time and I failed to execute my masterplan." She made a face and he giggled. "Yes Possessiveness. You should have confessed this to me before." He made a face. "I did. Remember the day I slapped you." She smirked. "Oh shit. I thought it was a dream." He face-palmed. "You are such a Dumbhead in every sense." She stated and he threw a glare at her. "What. Err I need to apologise for my deeds to Ritika. Man I slapped her." She rubbed her fingers on her forehead. "Huh! You slapped me as well few days before for your kind information." He rolled his eyes. "So? You deserved it." She twisted her lips. "Why did you pull me out of the restaurant all of a sudden. Everyone were looking at us that time. That was one helluva stunt you pulled out" She rested her head on his shoulder. "Haha. Everyone knew about us now and you can give justification to my Dumbhead friends and Ritika later on." He spoke. After a few minutes in silence, absorbing each other's presence to the fullest, Randhir parked his car in a lonely area. "Seashore" She smiled serenely. "Anything for this smile " he smiled. "That's Cheesy Af." She hit his shoulders. They sat on the seashore cuddled up watching the water waving up and down as the soft serene breeze hit their faces. "So shall we plan babies ?" He smirked at her making her go all red. "Why not ? But before that I want to enjoy this lonliness with you for a few months." She calmly replied. "So let's go somewhere. Let's plan honey-" He smirked again. "Why not ? Paris it is. " She butt in. "Oh so the planning is already done. " He asking caging her totally in his arms. "Yes. I was not in a mood to let you go, leave you for another girl." She said gripping him tighter. "Selfish aren't we ?" He asked happily. "When it comes to you. Yes!" She turned hugging him. "So you said you are 'Still Into Me' ?" He smiled and smirked at the same time. "Yes. I am Still Into you. And I was and always I'll be."She kept her head on his shoulders watching the tides play. "I love you Sanyukta Shekhawat ." "I love you too Randhir Shekhawat. And I'm Sanyukta Aggarwal FYI." She giggled. "Farzi Feminist Moti" "Dumbhead Loverboy Rono." She pulled his cheeks sitting on his lap and that's when a heart-pulse bracelet was hung around her slender wrist. Her eyes became wet and her face depicted happiness. He admired her in the moonlight. He kissed her nosetip. "Now I believe in Eternity" he smiled. "And beyond... " She completed placing her lips gently on his' .

-❤️-